GBB Kriss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GBB Kriss

well as its a prototype, its probably running diffo mags to the production one
    Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Either way I'm still getting one! :D
      Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by DanBeresford View Post
        I'd imagine the pricing to be somewhere around or above the cost of the MP9, no?
        agreed

i was going to go with MP7 due to the amount of material and labour probs used on those...

The MP9 is a bit more of a straight forward design
        If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

Is it me or does the barrel seem a bit short for using it as a general primary? Range accuracy would be a bit poor?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeh wierd on the glock mags issue. I was about to eat my hat

Different info floating about - some say it uses ATP mags which are the same as the Glock 17/18 ones.

Even if that is the case - how will they get that larger section to fit the mag and what would be the point?

The issue regarding the barrel length is interesting too - the chap above has just pointed this out. It doesnt look very long at all - unless you add a silencer etc and hide the inner barrel in that.

Comment

it uses a modified atp mag guys,but normalatp mags are compatible with them iam definatly getting one of these f**king beautys :D!

Owner of DCS
              (Doom custom shooters)
              PM me for Custom work!

Comment

aye!
                i dont care HOW much it is im having one

Comment

I will definitely be purchasing one of these despite the price however I'd prefer if it was cheaper as I'll probably buy 5-6 extra mags with it. I've waited years for this release!

Comment

According to KWA it uses mags very similar to the ATP/Glock Mags, but they ARENT conpatible. On my list, right at the f**kin top
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                      According to KWA it uses mags very similar to the ATP/Glock Mags, but they ARENT conpatible. On my list, right at the f**kin top
                      The mags look the same the as the Glock extended mags but with a sleeve over the bottom half.In one of the picture it looks like the sleeve is just clipped in the bottom. So maybe they are just modded glock mags.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
                        The mags look the same the as the Glock extended mags but with a sleeve over the bottom half.In one of the picture it looks like the sleeve is just clipped in the bottom. So maybe they are just modded glock mags.
                        Thats what i thought initially, but apparently the top is different too, its thicker, im guessing that glock mas could work with padding of some sort.
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The King Speak danish, english, german and spanish. Find out more about The King
                        Working...
                        X