X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

shadow, is that, that awsome shotgun that i saw:D
    guys, honest it is the shizznizz! what was the FPS again? it was awsome!

Comment

yea its awesome 1 bb at a time at 215 fps on 0.25g or 240 on 0.2g bbs - dam awesome for £10 - no hop up so has about 3 foot range though

it also weights about 6 grams
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by amandla36 View Post
        Actually a Kalash, a clone of the VFC. Very impressed, real wood and steel, could do with new hop rubber, but not particularly essential.
        I'll upload a slightly outdated pic of my MC setup to the gear thread. Waiting on pics of last Sunday
        EDIT: Just looked at that pic, and it doesn't really show the rig. I will take another pic for ya tomorrow, it's kinda late here.
        well it's a mighty fine looking clone! now all you need is a Cobra red dot unless your doing a classic look. and cape town! what's the African airsoft scean like?
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

B.E.N. - Nice rifle, but I suggest a harris bipod.

Oh, and what's the velcro strap for bud?
          Trader Feedback:
          New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
          Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

KSC USP .45.

Shooters design CNC'd slide with ali outer barrel. Trades filled - correctly - as per RS reference:

http://www.hk-usa.com/usp_general.asp

Shame it's not the Japanese version (H&K trades r/h) but I just couldn't hold on any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
              well it's a mighty fine looking clone! now all you need is a Cobra red dot unless your doing a classic look. and cape town! what's the African airsoft scean like?
              It is, I can recommend it to anybody looking for an AK. I have yet to decide on the red dot, maybe I will get one after an AK chest rig...
              The airsoft scene isn't too bad. I played my first game here last sunday. There were about 40 players and we had a structured scenario running through the morning. Loads of sites though, so I look forward to more games Pics of the Plate Carrier will be up in a coupla mins.

P.S. That's a might fine USP you have there Panoptes.

Comment

Originally posted by mj23lj View Post
                B.E.N. - Nice rifle, but I suggest a harris bipod.

Oh, and what's the velcro strap for bud?
                Thanks, I really can't justify the cost of a new bipod just yet, I'm supposed to be saving for an MP5...

The strap is on there for extra mag retention... The mag drops out quite easily if I accidentally brush the release button. The strap just prevents it from dropping right out.

Comment

Here's my G&P M16A3, soon to be an A4. Bear in mind theres still working needed to be done to this rifle, but when it's finished I'll take some better snaps.

sorry about that last pic, i couldn't help myself. By the way, the ghosting is nowhere near as bad, damn camera! With the red reticle, theres bearly any visible ghosting.
                  Thanks T.T.M.A!

EDIT: that 2nd pic is really weird, the colour difference doesn't actually look like that IRL

Comment

my final version of my tm m4

new triple shot Shotgun for sas loadout

Comment

So I finally got around to getting some tracer BB's and now whacked on the Tracer unit, don't know what I prefer...

SAVE OUR SPORT
                      http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Well i reckon they are great for 2 different environments, longer barrel for woodland shorter for cqb

very nice either way

Comment

short barrel mate

Comment

must say that M16A3 looks very good. if you had the fobre optic acog on it it would look even better i think, the DMR off the new americas army game:D

Comment

+1 on the shorter barrel. just think it looks better, just my opinion of coarse.

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                                must say that M16A3 looks very good. if you had the fobre optic acog on it it would look even better i think, the DMR off the new americas army game:D
                                cheers mate

I've got an acog replica, but it's really feint so I don't bother with it, and it doesnt have the fiber optical cable on the top lol.

Anyway, I was aiming for a marine loadout than army. Yeah I know its not an a4 body, but I haven't got that far yet! I won't be using the newer style eotechs either, im sticking with the 552!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X