This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

ics m4 fixed stock with casv rail system fitted, 35mm x 110mm silencer and railed red/green dot scope.

close up of casv rail system

Since i took like nearlly every afternoon of this week to fit the casv rail system on to my ics m4 (real pain in the bum but looks very niiice!:p) thought i might as well show my hard work! :D
    sigpic

Comment

You'll find it'll look less like any other RIS system if you take off the unused rails. I personally prefer it bare, but that's just me.
      sigpic
      Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
      I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

yeah the OD one looks very swish without all the rails on it
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

yeah i have taken them off now, its just they were on when i took the pictures.
          sigpic

Comment

mj23lj- its a tanaka ltr not a vsr,sadly my vsr is nowhere near as nice
            Ovany- no you wont ,shes a real head turner,especialy when fired,no one today could beleave the only noise was the hammer hitting he mag then the wollop of the bb hiting the target.nor could i to be honest when i first fired it, even quieter than a stock g-spec.
            , if we do ever meet up i will let you take her out for a play
            user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

pete im stayin away from you if it silenced more they your g-spec . u have pm on other forum mate ref your's

Comment

My new armoury (except the glock)

Comment

Originally posted by bitchtits View Post
                  mj23lj- its a tanaka ltr not a vsr,sadly my vsr is nowhere near as nice
                  Ovany- no you wont ,shes a real head turner,especialy when fired,no one today could beleave the only noise was the hammer hitting he mag then the wollop of the bb hiting the target.nor could i to be honest when i first fired it, even quieter than a stock g-spec.
                  , if we do ever meet up i will let you take her out for a play

No shes yours now matey .. i told you she was quiet .but i will do the beer thing

Comment

bitchtits - I was going to ask about some of the parts on there, and the lack of VSR mags in the pictures, and that receiver looks just like a PDI one...
                    Trader Feedback:
                    New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                    Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

i miss my mp5's lots of fun

Comment

my new £10 spring m3 shotgun bought it for fun in the garden for my brother

saying that it shoots at 215 fps on 0.25g bbs!!!

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Nothing radical but here goes... 2 and a bit months in...

Comment

Pictures of my new AK-74 (hopefully working properly this time)

Comment

nice must treat my self to an AK at some point. VFC, CYMA?

also you got that blackwater rig setup? would love to see a pic of it complete!
                              Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Actually a Kalash, a clone of the VFC. Very impressed, real wood and steel, could do with new hop rubber, but not particularly essential.
                                I'll upload a slightly outdated pic of my MC setup to the gear thread. Waiting on pics of last Sunday
                                EDIT: Just looked at that pic, and it doesn't really show the rig. I will take another pic for ya tomorrow, it's kinda late here.
                                Last edited by amandla36; 20 July, 2009, 22:56.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X