X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
    or you could tie the whole gun to the back of your motor and take it for a spin round the block 1 or 10 times :D
    od have to own a car first haha

and frankly i cant think of a faster way to get airsoft into the papers...

although for added fun i could tie the trigger back and put a big hi cap in and go drive around my town
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

tried to keep it simple:

Comment

Less is more

Comment

nice set up dusty the only thing you could add to make it a little better is a crane sock

Comment

yeh i was thinking that when i looked back at the picture, mmm... i might think about that actually

Comment

too much sanding!!! ive seen real kalashes that are less worn that that even tho ther 30 years old!!

Comment

the only way he could RUIN the looks is with a crane stock (imo)

normal sliding sticks are way prettier - unless its a black magpul CTR stock
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat View Post
                  too much sanding!!! ive seen real kalashes that are less worn that that even tho ther 30 years old!!
                  I PROMISE you guys! its the camera flash!

and if you dont believe me.. then remember:

Bin laden's dusty crate
                  Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Originally posted by jackiewhite333 View Post
                    where did you get those rail covers for your m4 from Lj_Tactical? also thats the nicest g36 i have ever seen.
                    What gun is that JG G36?The third one which is in the middle.
                    I will shoot you all.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                      the only way he could RUIN the looks is with a crane stock (imo)

normal sliding sticks are way prettier - unless its a black magpul CTR stock
                      but it would finish the sopmod sort of look :D

Comment

i like my crane stock, but either look great. obviously without it you need to use the laser box thing, but it looks okay here. that m4 doesn't need changing one bit..

.. for now..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

I've finally finished my CA G36k, on the outside at least.

HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

what's up with the mag mate?

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Its wrapped in tape after the connecting lugs have been removed so I can remove it from it's pouch easier.
                              HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
                                I've finally finished my CA G36k, on the outside at least.
                                I give up. what have you done to it?

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X