This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

shadow why is it split into 2 halves . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
      shadow why is it split into 2 halves . . . .
      its not - thats the front of the TMP on the right and the suppressor on the elft

it inst a 14mm thread look at the tmp without supressor - the whole large barrel has a thread that the suppressor goes on- when the suppressor is removed a plain flash hider is placed on to hide the threads
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

beacause KSC are thick s**ts?
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

yeah i knew that bit, was asking why there was an inner barrel also in the suppressor and not a longer inner barrel in the reciever ...

or does it have significant effect

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
            beacause KSC are thick s**ts?
            haha but it does look interesting? does it alter accuracy?

Comment

cheers for the comments guys,
              unfortunatly i cant swap the nad launcher over its the star one and the hand guards built on
              and i just had the rails covers hanging around lol
              i am getting an E front end with bi-pod hopefully when funds allow but i would like an sl8 or 9 just keep the "36" theme going.

any body else got any recomendations of what i should add?
              'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

there isnt a longer barrel in the receiver because you dont have to have the supressor attached - obviously KSC being clever bastards made it so that you have both suppressed and unsuppressed options with the added benefit of a longer barrel

my garden is too short to test the effects but i imagine it does help with accuracy

last picture - i swear but should stop it looking like its in half

gun thread on left - flash hider on side (for unsuppressed normal short tmp) and stupidly large and sexy full metal suppressor behind that weighs as much as the gun does with mag in

i LOVE this thing so nice to hold
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

so really the only reason for the second inner barrel in the silencer is to save the owner pennies on installing a longer inner barrel buy having one alreay in the silencer for the silent option then just normal length with the flash hider . .

If the silencers barrel goes to the end or half way it will increase accuracy

and cheers for clearing it up mate . thought i was goin gaga seeing a inner barrel in the silencer and gun thinking it sheared off inside

Comment

yea basically - it goes all the way to the end

they didnt do it to save people money it just allows you to do both at once and not have a permanently attached suppressor - i think its a very clever idea and would like to see it replicated in more things

Comment

Surely that accuracy and range gain will be completely countered by the bb passing through the chink where the two barrels meet? Unless it's an ABSOLUTELY perfect fit.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st_shooter View Post
                        that must booste the Fps then?

Im not sure i have posted this one but with the last SAA up i think i might just have it it may be the only one known in the country i was deffinetly the first :D
                        But there are certain legal issues around these and they have been discontinued.

Sorry mate not the only one in the country, one was recently sold on here to homer1uk or something like that

however i do envy you with the up most anger as well not your fault of course

id kill for the revolver and your winchester thats all i need for my loadout, all i want

Comment

actually no im actually wrong

the barrel in the supressor is SLIGHTLY larger than the one in the gun and slides over the inner barrel - therefore there is no kink and the bb should just continue down the barrel as normal

the last couple of inches contain foam baffling to suppress the sound

Comment

Ah, that's better. I was puzzled over why someone would make a two piece inner barrel.

A very nice bit of kit though.

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                              sweet HK collection richy

nice revolver
                              i second that
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                                so really the only reason for the second inner barrel in the silencer is to save the owner pennies on installing a longer inner barrel buy having one alreay in the silencer for the silent option then just normal length with the flash hider . .

If the silencers barrel goes to the end or half way it will increase accuracy

and cheers for clearing it up mate . thought i was goin gaga seeing a inner barrel in the silencer and gun thinking it sheared off inside
                                A longer barrel in an airsoft rifle will NOT increase accuracy. In fact it is probably detrimental to the BB accuracy.

A discussion for another thread and does not change the fact that, that is an interesting new toy Shadow.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X