X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by hoodedreeper View Post
    ah right fair enough. As i said i know the guy had all the Systema stuff put in and had new bits and pieces put in.But never really queried the random screw,not that it bothers me,as long as the gun still works fine
    Im not casting doubts on the guy you bought it from, but if it was mine I would get it checked out by an Airsoft technician (ZeroOne, Wolf, **** ******* etc) to see if the internals are what he said they are & see what that screw is for.

As I have built a few M4 type AEG's from parts, I know that, that screw wont be holding the top part of the body to the bottom half. If it was my gun I would be wondering what it is doing there as there is no decent reason I can think of.

Comment

Shadowcaptain. Surely there's a more secure way of fitting that scope to your AICS?
      sigpic
      Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
      I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

there is - when i can find the alan key to open the scope rings!!!!
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

there you go better now?

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

thats a sweet stock on the m4 need the fore grip like it to though

Comment

i could send the casv off for for the multicam water transfer

however my plan is to get multicam rail covers and put my spare ris rails on the side with MC covers and a multicam magazine

Comment

aaaahhhhhhhhh very nice

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                  there you go better now?
                  Much
                  sigpic
                  Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                  I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

shadow i love the AIC i kinda like yur m4 thingy but i dont reli like yur pistol
                    who makes the body of your m4?

Comment

i love my pistol - its a right beast and looks much better in real life - ill take a better picture of it in a minute

and the m4 body is made by HurricanE

Comment

shadowcaptain - THE M4 = DELICIOUS

Being honest I'm not 100% fond of multicam, but I have seen it with you load out and it looks good.

Quick question for you, how solid is your Magpul stock? Mine is great but slowly loosens up over time so you have to press the stiffening tab 'thing' in again.
                        Trader Feedback:
                        New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                        Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

perfectly solid even without the friction lock on slightest movemetn ever but no rattle sound

with the friction lock engaged its impossible to move seriously - you can swing it around with the stock (3kg gun remember) and it just wont budge or rattle

Comment

Time for a bit of style:

And the jacket was only £10 due to a damaged pocket :P.

'FireKnife'
                            68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                            Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

haha
                              that pistol looks a bit gangster!

Comment

Should i post up a pic of my 1930's style loadout then on here with my Custom?

Comes with funky hat too.

'FireKnife'
                                68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                                Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X