im after a G&P one

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

haha
      nice primary weapon!

Comment

Custom MEU with Delta Force Silencer.

That is my primary, i even plan to skirmish in that suit one day, only cost £20 all in due to sales etc.

'FireKnife'
        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

BillyWu - I like it, if I was you, I'd colour code it (next project for me is a black and tan M4). One thing though, take the silencer off and if your ACOG can mount straight to the carry handle then do that, if not (unless you are doing it for functionality) then put it on the receiver rail. And when you take your next picture, (personal opinion) pull the stock in shorter, it'll definitely look better.
          Trader Feedback:
          New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
          Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

yer you should get a mate do go around in suits and have little uzi's and mac 11's. that would look ace!!
            if you do that get some pics and post them up.

Comment

he uses a rubber knife lol

Comment

haha

Comment

Originally posted by mj23lj View Post
                  BillyWu - I like it, if I was you, I'd colour code it (next project for me is a black and tan M4). One thing though, take the silencer off and if your ACOG can mount straight to the carry handle then do that, if not (unless you are doing it for functionality) then put it on the receiver rail. And when you take your next picture, (personal opinion) pull the stock in shorter, it'll definitely look better.

Cheers for the advice fella The ACOG won't mount directly onto the carry handle, doesn't have that little bit the other ACOGs have. I prefer it with the rail on it right now because it also lets me use the iron sights underneath for shooting at longer distances (yes I actually find it easier ACOG is short/medium distance for me).

The supressor is meant mainly for my P90. I keep it on the M4A1 to make it look a little longer. To me it feels short without it. I'll take another picture tomorrow after I've resprayed the RIS back to black.

Comment

Well here is one of my more action poses lol:

(Sorry it is rather bright):

'FireKnife'
                    Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Nah i have a mate that turned up in a suit with a MAC10 by TM and did rather well in it.

I plan to turn up with a PPK/S one day and a white shirt / black suit combo and play the Bond theme as i turn up.

'FireKnife'

Comment

You remind me of what's he called, Anakin Skywalker off Star Wars: Episode II, The Clone Wars.

And yep it is a wee bit bright, but ah well lol. Speaking of compact SMG's, I should have mine coming to me in the next few days. KSC Mac 11. Anyone had any experience with them?

Comment

Well in the next photo lot i will have less hair then lol.

Should get the old Hitman pics off my camera and put them up.

Had one with a GBB in mid soht and my expression was a bit of class.

As for the MAC 11, fine just if it is plastic bolt then get some 134a as it can shred itself on Green i have seen.

'FireKnife'

Comment

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post
                            Oh sorry, my bad. I noticed that but forgot to add it into my recent post.

I don't think it's G&P. It's some cheaper one with an illuminated red crosshair. No optical zoom on it or anything fancy. It's a good sight though If I could find another, I'd buy one for my brother. The black box it came in read 'Mystery' on the front, dunno if that helps.
                            yeah, i thinks it an ACM, unless some other company has made a ACOG with no optical zoom

Comment

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post
                              Yeah I think I'm gonna respray it black. I need to get some metal paints. While we're on the subject of painting, can anyone answer me this question please? If I want to make the rail black, do I do it the same way I would with a plastic rail? E.g: Sand it all down, prime it, then respray it black? Or do I just spray over the ugly tan?

I better get some matte black metal paint from Halfords too. The black paint I have now is for plastics I think.

Edit: Scratch that, it's paint on paint isn't it. Stupid me =/ I'll just spray black on it tomorrow.
                              i forgot to add this in my last post. usually i just go and spray over things as long as the paint below it isn't too thick then i just go and spray over stuff making shure it's not ver thick. did you get the rails in tan???

Comment

Yeah, they're not new. I bought them off someone else who had them before me and they had sprayed them tan.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X