• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

i have a large stock for that mate! that is a very very sexy m4

Comment

It's looking alright bud. Please don't take this the wrong way, but the scope and silencer have a kind of "home made" look. If you can smooth those parts out, it'll transform the rifle. Maybe balance the scope rings and slide the scope back a tiny bit as well, as long as it stays functional.

I REALLY like the cheek rest, that is quite original...
      Trader Feedback:
      New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
      Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Its one of the worst ever examples of a M4 / Armalite I've ever seen. bodged beyond all belief is MHO.
        I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF I BREAK THE RULES.

Comment

Its true it has been bodged, but only the exterior, interior there is full systema sexyness.... as for the silencer I am currently working on smoothing it all out, and the scope is just a temp fix till i get my new scope in the post... as for the stock I love it..

Do need to get a full stock for it mind you Awesofter did you say you had one available?

Comment

i did indeed

Comment

Some tidy TM M9s. Full metal TM M9, ABS custom TM M9

My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

full metal tm? huh? that is luverly..

and what is that silencer!? how does it attach?
                is it just a normal screw on delta force model; so you have an extra threaded barrel?

i can't even find a threaded m9 barrel, nevermind whatever that is you've got there..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

my MB02. love this gun. =D I need some cheap upgrade parts. all VSR10 parts compatible. =)

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                    the galaxy ones are nice iain but do need a slight upgrade as the rof is kinda.. meh

now it needs to be pimped like my old mp5k - but with a short supressor - then ill steal it from you

makes me wonder... if i ever get a PTW m4, whether i could get my systema mp5 converted into an mp5k... hmm

Thats an ace looking MP5K :D

I have 2 Galaxy MP5ks, one of which refuses to fire for whatever reason.

Mine Currenty has a Silencer Attached to it and a Battery sling for my mofo 9.6v 3300 which give it a more than ample ROF :D
                    You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

oh god dan, youve made me want an M9 so badly now...

reaches into wallet...
                      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

but the silencer?! what is it and how does it attach or how do i get a threaded m9 barrel and, and... i want!!

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
                          but the silencer?! what is it and how does it attach or how do i get a threaded m9 barrel and, and... i want!!

Nice isn't it It's simply fits on over the top of the barrel that sticks out of the front of the M9, it's very sturdy though and actually does a good effort of making the shot quieter, but i suppose being a GBB it can always be heard from a mile off!

Glad you like it
                          My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

hmm i think when ive finished doing my deal with you dan im going to buy a TM m9 and metal kit, probably not the elite one but the normal m9 metal kit, then fit a laser and suppressor ala MGS2/resi 5 allways loved but never had a good one (the hfc fell to pieces)
                            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I was tidying up so i figured i'd get a photo while doing it

Comment

nice collection there id have any of them except the fugly g36 haha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X