• Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Fugly?? you have NO taste

Comment

i just not a fan of those stocks and g36 with ris

id love to put a suppressor on my USP though
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

A recent aquisition: ICS M4 RIS. Bit confused, as the flashhider is immidiately after the ris, after the ris cap ring thing. If i put a normal 2 piece barrel on, and then continue to use this screw cap and the ics delta ring, will it all work? Or do i need to go for one of those screw on barrel extender things. Anyway, piccies:

Last edited by Dom S; 11 October, 2009, 16:03.

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

Last edited by Dom S; 11 October, 2009, 16:06.

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
            i just not a fan of those stocks and g36 with ris

id love to put a suppressor on my USP though

Fair enough. it just makes batteirs easier is all

Comment

Ok. so the shiny-ness of the wood on my RPK was annoying me. I decided to take some sandpaper to it! Tell me what you think!

Ignore the front bit of green, thats just some putty to stick the iron sight in place..

front grip

receiver and metal drum mag. receiver looks a bit over-done, but I think its the flash.. in real it doesnt show up as much.

stock

and the whole gun from the front..

Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

stay away from the sandpaper

My Rating

Comment

if i ever get another ak im just going to take the receiver off, and the wood kit and go kick them down the road
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

haha, I did plan to do that at first.. but when I take guns apart, things go wrong. VERY wrong.

And I've changed my mind about over-doing it on the receiver. I think I like it REALLY sanded there. Almost looks dusty.. as if its been in a crate under Bin laden's bed for a few years.

And the sandpaper really made the plastic pistol grip look better

My AK-47S and the RPG will be the next victims. And I might VERY LIGHTLY do my MP5, SCAR and other guns.
                    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

im sure it looks better in real life but still the wood parts look good and the grip too

its just the camera brining out the silver from the scratches...

although i might send mine to bin laden and ask him to shove it in a crate under his bed a few years then post it back...

Comment

Sweet collection there LJ!
                        My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

Cheers DJ though i still think i need more pistols and mayeb a support gun, like a VN era M60 (anyone seeing a theme here??)

Comment

waltzinblack, it does look a tad overdone :/

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                              if i ever get another ak im just going to take the receiver off, and the wood kit and go kick them down the road
                              or you could tie the whole gun to the back of your motor and take it for a spin round the block 1 or 10 times :D
                              Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

waltzinblack, it does look a tad overdone :/
                                i have to agree and please do not do it on anything but wood i think guns that age naturally are best
                                Last edited by glock17; 11 October, 2009, 21:20. Reason: changing info

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X