This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

[QUOTE=cornishpotshot;426036]Here is my brand new toy : ICS CXP.08 concept rifle. it runs like a dream, just waiting on a forgirp.

Great little CQB weapon, that looks awesome ... foregrip...wait please tell me its not a vertical one, unless its a stubby...that'd ruin the look. What you want is one of these...most peoples hands drop to the magwell as a natural handrest anyway;

Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
    There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
    sigpic

Comment

just got rid of one, wouldnt fit an ics magwell, even after an hour of filing. fits well on my mates JG m4 now though

although i am thinking of one of the slanted grips magpull do...

Comment

Ahhh...bummer! I know what you mean though, wont fit on my Magpul one either but do fit my King Arms M7 and G&P M4, only thing I can figure is the flared-edge gets in the way and that my magpul is not accurate dimension-wise to the real thing. As the magwell grip is an IDF I got from Israel and fits real M4's...

nos periclitor proprius

sigpic

Comment

they are made for real steel magwells, which are evidently different.

Comment

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
            they are made for real steel magwells, which are evidently different.
            Yes, just edited my previous post re that. My conclusion is that my M7 and G&P M4 have more accurate dimensions than my magpul does...

nos periclitor proprius

sigpic

Comment

So what film is it off?
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Its not But i've only ever seen one other in the flesh, although I think a couple of people on here have had one.

Apparently its was designed with the help of a big airsoft player who had connections with ICS or won a competition (think the CXP has something to do with it)

Comment

Big sarcasm fail there lol. Should have put a smiley up with it lol
                  Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

It is a well know fact that sarcasm cannot traverse the interweb.

Comment

Would have used the original handguard (with an added rail for the AFG), but the MOE one was cheap and came with rails, so I added it instead (after padding the delta ring end with electrical tape.. magpuls own fix for wobble with the thing ^^)
                      AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxeor View Post
                        Would have used the original handguard (with an added rail for the AFG), but the MOE one was cheap and came with rails, so I added it instead (after padding the delta ring end with electrical tape.. magpuls own fix for wobble with the thing ^^)
                        I actually like this... Although I'm a huge fan of carry handles, you thought about getting a gas block instead of the front sight, removing the carry handle and fitting an aimpoint on a high mount?

Comment

I've got an Aimpoint on a Canti mount on my Scar at the moment and have been tempted to fit it, but quite like having it simple
                          AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Think B.E.N hit the nail there, the front sight looks a bit out of place with the MOE to me >< besides that its simple and very effective now fit the V2 Python slacker!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Updated piccies of my carbine in natural light with Guarder M2 aimpoint, correct mount and carry handle rail.

Switched the taclight wiring around as well, less snaggy now.

Comment

looks seven shades of win mate, congratulations on it again. Fav part of it is the way you have mounted the torch, just looks so right.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X