Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

It's nice to see attention to detail in some of thease.
    may i ask how many of you have been ask'ed "what make m4" as they look similar or are people more in the know than that?

Tub
    Last edited by Tub; 29 April, 2011, 16:38. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Tub View Post
      It's nice to see attention to detail in some of thease.
      may i ask how many of you have been ask'ed "what make m4" as they loo similar are or people more in the know than that?

Tub
      Oh yes, to most people this is just an M4! There doesn't seem to be that many people who've actually heard of the L119a1!
      G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

yeah i thought as much.
        i can understand why but we must educate thease people :D

Tub

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Hi can someone please measure dimensions of l119 barrel and fill the data into the picture I post earlier. I want to make my own barrel because its out of stock everywhere. Thanks a Lot !
          Not sure if anyone got back to you mate, can't take credit for this image but hope this helps.

Been trying to find somewhere to get one of these machined up but can't find anywhere that can make the CCW 14mm threads for a decent price(other than per_mike but never seem to catch them when he has 'em) if you manage to knock one up, could you let me know if i could chuck some coin your way for one.

Comment

My take on the GBBr Diemacoism....
            The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

nom nom nom

Comment

Another pic...
                The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

• Muzzy, im asuming thats a gbbr, if so does the ready mag work? As in take gbbr mags?
                  Originally posted by Bluegill
                  5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

As with all my builds :D yep its GBBr and yep the ready mag takes GBBr mags and works well...Hope this helps

Comment

Muzzy what make did of GBBR was base gun ?

Comment

No base model, its a pure full custom. Using mostly G&P, WA, RaTech and Madbull components.

Comment

• Are they WE mags? I heard WE are to high for ready mag?
                          Originally posted by Bluegill
                          5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

No, its the WA system. Im not much into WE personally

Comment

Wicked gun

Comment

Originally posted by Deltacor View Post
                                Wicked gun
                                Thanks bud appreciated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X