Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Someone is selling a load of RS Diemaco Carry Handles!!!

For everyone on here just seen this go up for sale:

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...hlight=diemaco

Are you ever going to see this many for sale at one time ever again.... probably not!
    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Yeah thats Perr_Mike, only 3 are for sale.

Comment

They do look the dogs dangles though

EDIT:

Scot that one looks near identical to the set up I have on my 10" (well used to). But I moved the DIS onto the 16" I have.

I am in need of 1 more Element scout light really so I can have one on each SFW and I don't have to keep moving them.

Comment

Here's my first offering on the L119 front...

P1000839 copy by Jay 8, on Flickr

P10008372 by Jay 8, on Flickr

Most of the work was done by the guy I bought it off, I’ve just added the DIS and made it a CQB version, with the option for a longer inner barrel if needed for woodland. I know the front sight is incorrect, and really a CQB shouldn’t have the bayonet lug, but I think I’ll keep it like that for now. I haven’t got the lipos sorted yet so it hasn’t been skirmished, and I don’t know if it will see more use in CQB or woodland.

Considering an ambi catch for it, and possibly an eotech and acog/docter combo on top of the DIS. Thoughts and suggestions on it? L119s are somewhat unknown territory for me still, so any advice would be appreciated.

Comment

With a bit of careful spending one can make one (albeit poormans!) for less the £275! I have!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay8 View Post
              Here's my first offering on the L119 front...

Most of the work was done by the guy I bought it off, I’ve just added the DIS and made it a CQB version, with the option for a longer inner barrel if needed for woodland. I know the front sight is incorrect, and really a CQB shouldn’t have the bayonet lug, but I think I’ll keep it like that for now. I haven’t got the lipos sorted yet so it hasn’t been skirmished, and I don’t know if it will see more use in CQB or woodland.

Considering an ambi catch for it, and possibly an eotech and acog/docter combo on top of the DIS. Thoughts and suggestions on it? L119s are somewhat unknown territory for me still, so any advice would be appreciated.
              Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
              With a bit of careful spending one can make one (albeit poormans!) for less the £275! I have!
              Parts lists from both of you please
              WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Bit complicated haha!

Brought the gun with a TA31 off the forums for £200. Then sold like the spare RIS, Barrel reciever, PEQ Box + Battery it came with for £70. Then got a Pro Arms Outer Barrel for £50 for HK. Swapped the TA31 for a TA01. Brought CA Rail covers for a £10. Stock pad £12.50 and stock £10 off the forums. New rear wired GB off the bay for £28. New pistol grip £10 off the forums. Element red Hop up £10 (I think?) + Guarder hop+bucking £6. New front sight + Gas tube and ares hanguard ring £10
                Total:
                130 +45+10+10+12.50+28 +10+10+6+10
                = £271.

Plus remember I didnt need a new GB but wanted one, and it still functions fine with the old one. Pistol grip was nescarry but stipped a screw (hence the cut) so im replacing that.

Suppose I got lucky :D

Comment

Nice Funky.

On a side not.

How do you pronounce Diemaco?

Die-Make-o
                  Dee-Make-o
                  Di-Marko

etc etc....

Comment

Up to you really. I opt for De-Make-O personally but I have heard a few other varieties.

Comment

I'll toss up a list of what's in mine tonight, preparing it for it's first skirmish tomorrow...

And I'd go for

Die-maco

And is L119 an 'L one hundred and nineteen', 'L one one nine' or an 'L one nineteen'.

I go for the last one, but mostly just call it a C8.

Comment

SFW or L One Nineteen.

Comment

L one one nine A one.

I say Die EH Mac (as in mac the knife or big mac) O

Comment

pretty sure blades etc just call it a c8

Comment

I have heard it called C8 and "Dim ar Ko" by the chaps in Poole.

Comment

M4?

kidding

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X