Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Well, i did not drill holes. TM, GP and CA RIS have this holes with threads default. i have never experienced damaging outer barrels (CA, GP, Army Code), small scratches... they are not visible :-) To prevent rotating RIS - gas tube; part of it hidden inside front side, goes through the RIS, through the delta ring inside the body... so no rotating to sides. If you are afraid of damaging outer barrel, there are many types of spurs/pads you can underlay between screw and barrel. I am using also Loctite (some chemical mess to prevent unscrewing). But ofcourse its your choice ;-) None of the RIS or barrels are made of butter ;-) in case you are not going to use your aeg as a hammer.

P.S.: excuse me my english, i am not native speaker ;-)

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rich83 View Post
      Here is mine now completed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]111928[/ATTACH]

Again, provide criticisms where relevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Z1 appears to shrink the pics sadly so you don't get to take it all in.
      Looks nice to me. Criticisms would be to re-wire it to a stock tube lipo so you don't have the visible wire going to a peq box and I would spray it. If you like it black then spray it black but at least the gun would then all blend nicely together. At the minute the front sight definitely stands out as being a different colour/tone.

Comment

Thanks for all your feedback. I can't rear wire it as there is a recoil thing in the buffer tube. I have also painted it. I think it came out well considering I have never used spray paint or done camo paint before... Or really painted anything since my war hammer collection when I was a kid 15 years ago lol.

uploadfromtaptalk1395046403500.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395046422490.jpg

I'll look at the solutions to the rail wobble later when I am on the PC so thanks lads for all your input, let me know what you think of the paint job.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

PTS RM4 ERG Scout.

Changed entire front end but left the sling plate and grip alone.

Beghadi extension
          Warlord tactical front sight
          Genuine acog and doctor with wing mounts
          Ics 203 short

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice! Shame you didn't wait for the standard bodied version to be released in the next few months though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Nice ERG, my plan when the plain ones come out. What battery did you manage to fit in that RIS ans what make is the RIS?

Edit: Just noticed the wires coming out of PEQ, anyone know if it is possible to get a battery in a KAC RIS?
              The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                Nice ERG, my plan when the plain ones come out. What battery did you manage to fit in that RIS ans what make is the RIS?

Edit: Just noticed the wires coming out of PEQ, anyone know if it is possible to get a battery in a KAC RIS?
                It's dependent on how big the outer barrel is. I've managed to fit a small split cell lipo in one before. But it had a one piece slim profile outer barrel.

Comment

Was thinking that, might need to turn the barrel down a bit then. Any brand of KAC RIS have more space than others?
                  The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

I've just tried putting a battery into one of my TW uppers. The outer barrel diameter is bigger than that of a regular AEG. And it's a tight squeeze. My rail is the same profile as a KAC RIS, but a free float variant, with no heatshields. So it's doable but may need a little work

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                    Was thinking that, might need to turn the barrel down a bit then. Any brand of KAC RIS have more space than others?
                    One without heatshields would have more room

Comment

I used to be able to fit a 7.4v split cell 1300mah VP battery and a 1450mah own brand welsh split cell in there too. I've heard the WE lipos will also fit inside! That was using a regular G&P RIS/RAS, fits inside a RS RAS/RIS also.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                        I used to be able to fit a 7.4v split cell 1300mah VP battery and a 1200mah ************* split cell in there too. I've heard the WE lipos will also fit inside!
                        Same sort of battery i just squeezed in there. Mine was a VP 11.1V 1300 split cell. With a 25C discharge. So a smaller battery would be easier again

Comment

PTS RM4 ERG Scout.

Changed entire front end but left the sling plate and grip alone.

Beghadi extension
                          Warlord tactical front sight
                          Genuine acog and doctor with wing mounts
                          Ics 203 short
                          Out of interest, is the barrel on there a standard L119a1 16", and if so what/where did you get the 203 mount to go around it? Thanks.
                          - Thunder Ducks -
                          Rifles: TM G36k, G&P M4A1 Masterkey, AGM XM8 (For Sale)
                          Pistols: KJW M9 Full Metal (For Sale), TM Desert Eagle

Comment

The 203 that i mounted was a little tricky, sometimes i wish i got a ris mounted one, but thought it would be sturdier.. turns out ris mounted would have been mch sturdier so lost out on that one.

The peq box is a pet hate of mine, provides no function and is ugly when ADS, il look into front wired RIS lipo options, and you guys' comments have been really useful

overall i feel the silencer is a bit much, im going to get a SF flashider and ditch the silencer until i need a cqb setup.
                            I really would recommend The ERG series from PTS/KWA.. ive done a fair bit to the internals.. got mine from america in november posted by a friend (came in at £215 total with 3 extra mags) and have since spent £100 on new barrel and hop and silver wiring. the stop-on-empty latch broke after 2 hrs so will need a new one from KWA

- - - Updated - - -

the 203 front mount was ground down with a dremel so it fit over the larger begadi extension

Comment

Crap pic will get better :D
                              Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

L119A1 w/ L17A1

L119A1_L17A2.jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X