Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

It's one thing taking a joke, but when so called 'jokes' get useful thread's deleted (UKSF thread) it does get a bit irritating to say the least, especially when it is the same few people (you know who you are).

Please all let it stay at that with no more comments saying "Oh well they could have M4's" etc, because frankly, it is boring, repetitive and pathetic.

Comment

What's boring, repetitive and pathetic is the attitude some people take and the know it all flaming because people don't have accurate kit. And wasn't the UKSF thread deleted because of constant arguments, threats and flaming? Why don't we all just take a far more relaxed approach to this and instead of jumping on people, not just take the time to calmly and rationally explain things instead of getting agitated. I don't see the need to get offended because people can't tell the difference between gun's.

Comment

The UKSF thread got deleted because people who weren't interested in the kit kept stirring stuff up over and over again.

Comment

From what I remember one of Fizzy's near to last post in that thread it was down to threats and arguments. A single post doesn't derail the threads but the re-actions do. So why not either ignore them or just take things with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
            What's boring, repetitive and pathetic is the attitude some people take and the know it all flaming because people don't have accurate kit. And wasn't the UKSF thread deleted because of constant arguments, threats and flaming? Why don't we all just take a far more relaxed approach to this and instead of jumping on people, not just take the time to calmly and rationally explain things instead of getting agitated. I don't see the need to get offended because people can't tell the difference between gun's.
            I don't mind people who at skirmishes think it is an M4, in fact no-one has ever said to me "nice M4" at a skirmish. What i find annoying is when people call them M4s when they know they are not. For example people that come into this thread and call them M4s as they are obviously not as the thread name is up there, so if you still think these are all M4s then you are severely retarded.
            trader rating

Comment

See it's reactions like yours that ruin the idea of forums. Instead of ignoring the post you insist on reacting to it in the typical internet warrior way. I don't think they're M4's but it's very plain to see they're an armalite variant.

Comment

No,

The only band wagon on threads such as this is the one that internet comedians join, so like I said. Leave it and move on.

Taa.

Comment

In my opinion, humble as it is, posts like "nice M4" contribute nothing to the discussion, and should be summarily deleted by the moderators.

But ok, the discussion about the post is about as helpful as the post itself, so let's stop it here.

To keep it somewhat on topic: Are there any replicas of the PEQs on these rifles?

They don't look like any of the repros I've seen.

Comment

Despite some very minor differences I think it’s safe to say it's a PEQ-15, lots of airsoft replicas available out there as well mate.
                    The Hawaiian

Comment

Aye they look like PEQ-15 Specifically the one produced by AN.

Comment

My point is that the details are different. Compare it to the one in my pics on the last page. Also, the AN in AN/PEQ isn't the manufacturer.

Comment

My mistake just googled it and the AN-PEQ15 looks exactly the same.

If you want I can PM you the direct link to the site I found that?

Comment

Thanks mate, but I'm looking for replicas.

Comment

Not sure if there are any replica's out there but look exactly like that one. The RS is developed by L3 - Warrior Systems. I think there are other RS manufacturers of the PEQ-15 that have replica's made of them but don't hold me to that.

Comment

I agree with Sam, after searching the net I can only find the AN/PEQ-15 (ATPIAL) by L-3 Warrior Systems with features the guards around the ‘elevation/windage’ adjustments, (a similar style to PEQ-2)
                                The Hawaiian

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X