Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

I believe this is the correct sort of butt-pad. But in black. Though I've heard they have Diemacos without them now as well.

Comment

I believe the TA01 is the correct ACOG I'm not sure though. Most of the pictures of the RS C8's I've seen have been with the 01s.

I am also tempted to get a RS butt-pad as, as good as the guarder one is it just eh lacks something.

Comment

Originally posted by urban spec-ops View Post
        am i correct in saying the correct recoil pad is ribbed? i have an image that claims its rs diemaco but before i source a genuine or similar one i wont buy it
        also what is the correct acog that has been seen/used? is it a ta31 or ta01? i thought it was the one with the fibre optic power source in it but im not sure

cheers

urban
        Don't get hung up on recoil pads for this. I've personally seen three versions on it.

Comment

cheers iceman thats what type i thought they used.

i know what you mean sam i dont think i will be happy till i get a rs one, have found a few close examples from the states but none accurate enough

i knew it was one or the other acog

sam is the sling plate you have the correct one?

cheers again for all your help people

Comment

ah thats good to know panoptes makes life a bit easier thank you

Comment

If it helps I think King Arms manufacture a correct looking butt-pad, at least it looks like those in the pictures above. And nah my sling plate isn't correct as the correct one has a loop either side instead of the one side. It's all I could find at the time.

Comment

this discussion was on another forum about the acogs. it was deduced that both the TA01 and TA31 are cush

Comment

thats good then as i like the ta31 with the fibre optic

my sling has ambi rings either side as i use single or 3 point hook slings, i really want the correct stuff on it but dont want to affect practicality from what i have sling wise

Comment

Pics of the milput job. Still got to file it down and make it perfect though. Damn insomnia!

Comment

My effort, scoutlight on the way to me now Based off an ICS, no idea why the receiver is showing up so shiny.

Comment

my work in progress only the bare rifle couldnt be bothered with acog foregrip peq etc although i do have them

2011-12-17 14.26.43.jpg2011-12-17 14.27.00.jpg2011-12-17 14.27.12.jpg2011-12-17 14.27.26.jpg2011-12-17 14.27.54.jpg2011-12-17 14.28.02.jpg2011-12-17 14.29.01.jpg2011-12-17 14.31.04.jpg2011-12-17 14.32.16.jpg

im not totally happy with the miliputted front sight but will do till i have a proper one to hand

Comment

ok so i have looked into another acog ( mine looks like a ta01 ) and i like the ta31 made by aabb with the fibre optic illumination but i want the option of the back up doctor sight on both but none have the built in back up iron sights so there is nowhere for the doctor mount to bolt too.... my question is does any manufacturers make a mount that goes round the whole acog ( like a scope ring ) with the top part having the base for the op sight to screw to?

i hope that makes sense

cheers all

urban

Comment

G&P make one I think, try Chinese HOBBY shops, think its called the OP sight or something.

Other than that, there isn't any manufacturers of the proper SA80 style acog as far as I know. Unless G&P also make one..

Comment

chers mate will have a look

Comment

Mine in the 16" setup, re did the tape on the front sight and sling.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X