Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Im also contemplating selling my milliputted sight, looks brilliant and ive put allot of work into it, its even removable as you can see from the pic what do you guys reckon someone would pay for this?

Comment

• What rifle brand is it for? Looks top bananas
      "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

Will fit most brand m4s dude and thankyou!

Comment

here's mine. excuse the shit stock and the lack of Storm grip (balbosa's will be winging its way to me now), its just had a new paint job so I thought i'd show you guys:

Comment

Here is a couple of mine

Comment

My current 119

1 Squadron
              Swift and Sudden

Comment

Swear thats exactly the same as the one you posted last week?? Whats changed?

Originally posted by sgtash View Post
                My 119 , have just got the correct body so either will put together a CQB or swap them over

Comment

This is a picture thread not a discussion on the difference between these and M4's.

Thanks all.

Comment

I used a damp washing up sponge (the type with green scouring pad on the back) to wear the majority of my paint off but then I don't apply very thick coats on mine

Comment

Sorry for the random question guys, but does anyone know if the thicker barrel on these would fit the ring/loop mount for an M203/Masterkey? I know in reality one of the reasons for the thicker section is exactly that, but wanted to check if an airsoft version (e.g. the screw-on barrel extension) would be possible/stable. Just got an m4 masterkey, so wanted to try making it an L119A1-style masterkey if possible! :D
                      - Thunder Ducks -
                      Rifles: TM G36k, G&P M4A1 Masterkey, AGM XM8 (For Sale)
                      Pistols: KJW M9 Full Metal (For Sale), TM Desert Eagle

Comment

sorry dude its too fat for the latch to go round =/

Comment

Lads what length inner barrels do you have in your full length SFWs?
                          G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Updated pictures on mine:

Took the advice of a couple of members on here and made it look nice and worn. Used a combination of Acetone, a scouring pad and a flat head screwdriver :D

**Disclaimer: I'm aware the stock is the wrong stock, money dictates that I can't have everything I want at this moment in time...** (that should hopefully keep the Hardcore geardo's at bay :P).

A close up of the 'custom' fire selector markings:

Comment

Is that a Deadpool reference with the firing selector? Also stock wise you don't HAVE to stick to the Car 15 style stock. I've seen pics with the magpul MOE stock. If you hunt around you should be able to get a car15 stock for around £30 I think!

Comment

gonna be selling these, pm me if your interested guys, be aware somone already has laid claim to the front sight

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X