Collapse

Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep cheers boys just had a look on ukaz and found him there pm,d just got to wait for reply whats everyone think of my L119A1 then anything i should add take away love to hear it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Purchased this last week from a very nice chap on the last page Also came with the 16" extension :D

I'm well chuffed with how it looks and shoots right now
      KWA LM4 || TM/Guarder G17

Gear freak, lover of helmets and TRMR's

Comment

• I better pic of my kit any hibts what i should do i do have a per mike on its way abd a much i also no i have a 1911 not a p226 but have a lookuploadfromtaptalk1351551706015.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

I bought this from a rather lovely chap off here a few weeks ago.

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty damn chuffed with it!

Comment

• Another pic of mine now i got the perr mickuploadfromtaptalk1351714962603.jpg

Comment

@Saoul: Quite a basic set up there mate, nice, maybe think of swapping the light for a surefire style one, and the Acog for a TA01NSN, and the mags for emags. Also, if you are really anal about it, look at milputting the foresight.

@Chris: Looks good fella, dirty that suppressor up. Maybe leave it black, and just scratch it up (my one that came from a dusty place was almost silver!). Also, maybe think about a peq2 or 15, and a scoutlight (unless you have one on the other side!).

Heres the latest pic of mine. Based on feedback from a shakey.

Comment

• Ye got a light on the otherside not a scout but thats my next buy im giving my surpressor a dusting of krye on sunday and a good skirmish just to wear it in so

Comment

Originally posted by G View Post
                  @Saoul: Quite a basic set up there mate, nice, maybe think of swapping the light for a surefire style one, and the Acog for a TA01NSN, and the mags for emags. Also, if you are really anal about it, look at milputting the foresight.
                  Yeah, it's basic, but it pleases me. All these ACOGs look the same to me, to be honest, but my one's on its last legs, so I might invest later on down the line. Emags are on the cards as the waffle mags it came with like to double stack themselves... Thanks for the advice!

Comment

L119a1 barrel extension for sale, mines a cqbr now
                    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...08#post1094008

Comment

Not a sales thread.

Comment

Give it a rest G someone on the l119a1 thread may actually need an l119a1 barrel

Comment

Seeing as its actually on topic with a specific topic I see no problem with Balbosa putting this on here. No more needs to be said on the subject.

Comment

Hi guys, anyone know how I can mod an AG36 to fit on 20mm rails? Please help
                            | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

Originally posted by systema PTW SOPMOD View Post
                              Hi guys, anyone know how I can mod an AG36 to fit on 20mm rails? Please help
                              Yeah I've done a couple of them, drop me a pm mate
                              G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Thanks bud, PMed
                                | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X