Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Mine as it stand. Sling mount on its way. Waiting for Perr Mike to book me in for the barrel shortening to 10" and have a suppressor on order.
    sigpic

Comment

My latest project just need to give it some paint

1 Squadron
      Swift and Sudden

Comment

The RAV needs plates man it needs plates! Diemaco looks great though
        Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

i would like to make my DTW look like these, but being a training weapon what would i need?
          Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

The same stuff the only thing youll need different is a g&p systema storm grip iirc
            Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

I've been searching for this perr mike guy but can't find him. Can anyone pm me his contact details. Thanks for the reply newt. Is it a 7" rail? And what's the name of the stock? Is it Le stock?

Comment

Yeah standard knights rail (with spring type device to hold the rail)
                The stock is an m733 or car15 stock with rubber but pad the LE stock is different (standard for the m4a1)

Comment

thanks again man

I will start up a list on the laptop of things i need to get.

Im currently talking to mike regarding the barrel ext. and suppressor.

Comment

my project as it stands, i do have the correct stock and am just waiting for the stock pad which is in the post now, otherwise all i would need would be the correct suppressor but i kinda like the surefire one i have, this project was based off a rifle from one of the pics in the book "task force black" the guy is on the far left of the pic with the aimpoint etc that you see here

Comment

Only thing that needs changing is the pistolgrip. For TFB era L119A1 you want a Large AR15 pistolgrip, Guarder and G&P both make one.

Comment

that tape looks far too clean.
                        Originally posted by B.E.N.
                        Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

What tape?

Oh! That tape! It's barely noticeable that there's tape all over it!

Comment

ok, and who is best to use for engraving? is the airsoftengraver any good? because i have heard a few negative things about him.

Comment

so got my KAC ris for it but it wobbles like a mother

any advice

Comment

I've heard the words "scamming bas**rd" being used all over a 14 page thread in the past. But 80% of that was for his PTW side of the business (which has stopped). I still wouldn't go near him.
                                Originally posted by B.E.N.
                                Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X