Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Looks great, should wear up really nicely...

You painted the bolt though?

Comment

Yeah that was a school boy error! It's an old picture and the bolt is sorted now though

Starting to wear nicely each time its used now especially the silencer which is now caked in mud

Comment

Please don't give me too much hate :P My precious.
        385320_467417983311722_311917083_n.jpg

Comment

what you reckon you beasts?
          im gonna change the handgrip of course, but the silencer is staying as it has the best of both, its semi comparable to a diemaco one, however its mainly a tracer unit.

Comment

image.jpg
            Update on my Systema
            Now modded the UGL to mount correctly
            Just need to change the fet board and LiPo it and change receiver over for my L119A1 traded lower
            | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

Guys I have some news.

Spoke to colt canada at this IWA just gone, the 16 inch models are having the reinforced foresight phased out

SFW's will be coming with regular AR pistol grips.

Comment

Sad face

Comment

ha! so mine is now accurate

sods law

Comment

few more pics for the w@nk bank

Comment

I prefer the storm grip so that's staying on mine, but the foresight just saved me a lot of money hahahaimage.jpg
                      UGL has now been painted up too
                      | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

anyone know where I can get a DIS? Ive just stuck my M4 carry handle on her and fell in love hahaha

Comment

prepare to chuck 100 quid at it and hunt for a while, they come up on here sometimes and other forums its just a waiting game, post an ad aswell see what happens, a friend of mine has just sold his =/

Comment

Aye just a matter of waiting and seeing if they pop up, if you're lucky you can get one for £60, unlucky though and it's £100 upwards!

Btw Bosa loving the paint job dude! I want to get a suppressor for mine now.

Comment

HAW HAW! its just a tm tracer clone, cheap as chips, i dont mind sacrificing realism a tad to shoot glowing plastic at peeps

Comment

Thanks guys
                                The rifles probably cost me about two and a half grand anyway so it only seems fitting I have a stupidly expensive iron sight tht will be less functional and probably used less than the ACOG hahaha
                                I just like the look and I guess I have no sense

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X