Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Cheers sir, any knowledge of other places would be great.

Would really like to get mine looking like the L119 with the trades ect. whilst im on that subject, are there any stencils of the trades or is it normally done by having the picture next to the tools?
    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

unable to edit my post.

Also seeing as i want to use the Car-15 stock, what do i do with the electrics in the stock tube?

Comment

Almost done, shorten barrel and I think Im there.....
        Cant seem to get decent size photo though

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by god84 View Post
          unable to edit my post.

Also seeing as i want to use the Car-15 stock, what do i do with the electrics in the stock tube?
          what rifle are you using as a base? if it is already rear wired then you may only need to just use LiPo batteries that fit in the stock tube. if it is a TW based weapon then you may need a smaller circuit board something like the FCC or Etiny one.
          Originally posted by B.E.N.
          Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

ah its a TW, looks like i gotta be spending some serious dillies on a new circuit board lol

lol just made a boob! brought the wrong stock lol luckily enough it was only a tenner.
            Last edited by god84; 23 August, 2013, 00:01.

Comment

nooo it's not that costly at all... I'll send you a link to a decent place for parts.
              Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Morning anyone seen on the stuff Warlord tctical are producing??

Comment

morning, no i havent but i will go see what they are producing

Comment

i have looked at their stuff and its all good but i dont know if the parts will fit the DTW?

Comment

im going to guess the barrel wont. the DTW being a clone of the other TWs will most likely mean the fittings for the barrel are slightly different.

Comment

How does one go about purchasing from Warlord Tactical? And am I right in thinking that the barrel set will fit a TM Recoil? They say they are not producing them for EBBs but later say that they will fit Maruis - guess they mean TM AEGs...

Comment

Hicks, i have PM'd you (put the cheque in the mail)

Comment

• Hi I did hear that there postage rate is steep maybe we could sort a group buy deal

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Comment

i'd get involved with that sir!

Comment

Can some one please take a pic of the cqb l119a1 barrel (as close up as poss please) i would like to see the distance between the front sight and flash hider im debating if i should get my systema barrel cut down to the correct length.
                                Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X