• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

I have both.

Comment

I have both too, was going to run acog normally then DIS for CQB or night games. But a lot of people see the DIS and know it's a L119a1 straight away from that.

Comment

To a trained eye that is :D
        Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Can anyone tell me if i can use my m3x torch on my diemaco?
          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

You can... whether or not it'd be authentic is another question

Comment

That is the question :D

Comment

Excuse my ignorance but i thought that the L119A1 was mean to be a 7.62 marksman rifle....not a cqb M4....(please dont hate me for this)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by LukeCDC View Post
                  Excuse my ignorance but i thought that the L119A1 was mean to be a 7.62 marksman rifle....not a cqb M4....(please dont hate me for this)

A CURSE ON YOUR HOUSE!
                  The L129A1 is a sharpshooter rifle
                  The L119A1 is a 5.56mm Special Forces Weapon
                  | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

Just about every sware word you can put in this thread! :D

Comment

I did ask you to excuse my ignorance....which is great apparently....but i'm deeply sorry for my mistake.

Comment

Don't worry about it bud
                        Everyone starts somewhere
                        | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

Originally posted by systema PTW SOPMOD View Post
                          A CURSE ON YOUR HOUSE!
                          The L129A1 is a sharpshooter rifle
                          The L119A1 is a 5.56mm Special Forces Weapon
                          The L119A1 is used mostly by SF. It is not a SF only weapon

Comment

Originally posted by hapi View Post
                            The L119A1 is used mostly by SF. It is not a SF only weapon
                            That's true, but the SFW in SFW stands for Special Forces Weapon
                            It's also issued to RMP CP teams, RM MLs, Pathfinders and a handful of other units ��

Luke, check out this http://www.eliteukforces.info/specia...weapons/c8.php
                            Should clear things up a bit for you

Comment

C8 SFW designation is the Canadian manufacturer's, not the MOD's. This is due to the C8 being used by the Canadian SF units as opposed to the reg army units which get the C7's. As you point out it is used by the Pathfinders and RMP CP teams, it is also used by the Int Corp HUMNIT unit and MDP. Not sure about the RM ML's as no friendly with bootnecks.

Forgot about SFSG

Comment

My L119A1. Still need to shorten the barrel and sort out a docter sight/wing mount, but getting there:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X