Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

My current work in progress. Its based on a WE M16 GBBR. Its being built for a friend, he says he'll pay me on completion, but i have my doubts, so it may end up on here. All i need is a WE M4 stock tube and stock tube internals and i can complete it as i've got a Car 15 stock and Guarder butt pad and an ASAP sling plate waiting.
    photo 1.jpg

Comment

Just a little fun I was having with an extended extension and a bipod

Comment

Finally finished
        photo (3).jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Rfraser01 View Post
          the 203 front mount was ground down with a dremel so it fit over the larger begadi extension
          You know we use the UGL for that entire reason, it fits without modification (in real steel anyway)

Comment

can anyone tell me where to find this perr mike dude so i can request a suppressor to be built

cheers in advance dudes

Comment

my diemarco c8/l119a1

sf flash hider type 2 - from ** *******
              plain diemarco barrel extension - warlord tactical
              diemarco front A sight - warlord tactical
              m4 7" RIS - ebay
              classic army 10.5 cqb barrel - ebay
              433mm 6.01mm lomex tight bore barrel - ebay
              Classic Army hop up unit - ebay
              king Arms down grip - ebay
              m4 delta ring - ebay
              diemarco c8 body - G&P UK
              WE ACOG 4x32 with DR sight- ** *******
              kill flash - ebay
              classic army V2 gearbox with ASCU V3 system set to single fire and 3 burst
              JG high tourgue motor - ebay
              storm grip - G&P UK
              sling mount - ** *******
              m4 a1 stock butt - G&P UK
              gaurder butt pad - G&P UK

any questions about my build let me know thanks
              also i am working on a DTW/CTW/PTW diemarco build pictures soon

Comment

Thomo - your photos don't work!

And you'll want to edit that and remove the retailers names. It's against forum rules, and we don't really need to know where they come from!

Comment

KWA-PTS RM4 ERG L119A1
                  4 different set-ups : Classic, CQB, Grenadier, DMR
                  New WE 1450 11.1v fits inside front RIS no problems even when barrel mounted 203 is fitted

Comment

You need to change that magpul lower, and the L119 isn't fitted with an M203.

Comment

Trouble is he can't get a standard receiver on the RM4 ERG at the moment it hasn't been released with the standard receiver. So as it stands with what he had available thats looking pretty good. You're right about the M203 though.

KWA are to release a new RM4 with a standard colt receiver so it will be possible to make the L119A1 accurately without trades then. Don't know how long it will take though unfortunately.. I'm chomping at the bit to have one ASAP but they just keep teasing with it!

Comment

A Redimag would solve the trades/Magpul issue. Cheaper than a new lower as well, I expect....

Comment

You can't put a redimag on a Magpul lower receiver.. You need to be able to remove the trigger guard and as thats a billet receiver which has the trigger guard built in.

Comment

there are images of l119's with m203's fitted...... (yes i mean m203 not the more common ag36)
                            Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Originally posted by army will View Post
                              there are images of l119's with m203's fitted...... (yes i mean m203 not the more common ag36)
                              To be honest mate you've probably seen civi or airsoft L119s with them on....M203s are never used on L119s by the military.

Comment

the images i've seen where taken at a military arms show by a serving member of the armed forces, not got the permission to share them myself..
                                don't get me wrong it's not a common sight and probably not in use anymore, but there is evidence of some use early on,

it probably stems from the canadian c7 and c8's useage of the m203 launcher,
                                the c7/8/l119 series do have a specific mount available for use with the m203 and seeing as diemaco/colt canada is owned/ was part of the colt family it makes sense to be using a colt product rather than a hk

- - - Updated - - -

after doing a bit of digging, the rifles that were used with the m203 were apparently part of the first batch issued to brit sf, the serial numbers that can be seen oin the pics were 3 and 5
                                Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X