Collapse

1911s + Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do supressors affect the cycling on 1911s? Really like the look of em, but dont want to commit to one only to not be able to use it. Also how do you holster it? Or do ypu just run it as a primary?
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

• Re: 1911s + Variants

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
      How do supressors affect the cycling on 1911s? Really like the look of em, but dont want to commit to one only to not be able to use it. Also how do you holster it? Or do ypu just run it as a primary?
      Doesn't affect the cycling at all dude, with the WE 1911 Ive just added a thread adaptor which screws into the end of the outer barrel and then you can attach your choice of suppressor.
      Couldn't holster it with the suppressor attached but it was being used as a primary but even so only takes 2 secs to un-screw the suppressor and holster the pistol.
      You can remove it any time you decide you dont want it or if you change your mind so its worth doing buddy.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

zombie killer final product.jpg

Zombie killer custom engraving by me

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
          How do supressors affect the cycling on 1911s? Really like the look of em, but dont want to commit to one only to not be able to use it. Also how do you holster it? Or do ypu just run it as a primary?
          I found that a VFC steel barrel and can really slowed down the locktime, and created a lot of resistance especially around the locking lugs.

Comment

For any fathers on here, send your son to a school with a 3D printer! Drew this up on the PC and got him to print it out in a tech lesson. Made a new sight for my Detonics:

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
              For any fathers on here, send your son to a school with a 3D printer! Drew this up on the PC and got him to print it out in a tech lesson. Made a new sight for my Detonics:
              want muchas, talk to me

Comment

It's a little rough, but still better than the stock sight. Technically I could make adjustable or fiber optic ones too In fact, I could make any firearm part if I could be bothered to draw it up.

Comment

I think a small counter sink and a dab of white paint woud look good on that.

Comment

Originally posted by FlangTal1ty View Post
                    I think a small counter sink and a dab of white paint woud look good on that.
                    The ones I'm currently experimenting with have white dot holes

Comment

• Just put the pdi winter piston head in my Series 70. Much better and will hopefully work much better in the cold tomorrow!

Comment

• Comment

• Hi capa barrel and recoil rod in my series 70

Comment

My 1911 MEU, only upgrades are Dytec night sights, enhanced springs and LaZouche custom grips.

Now for my new toy... LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70. Very much upgraded and modified by Rob and very much appreciated by me!

And both as a pair:

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by 36CrazyFists View Post
                              FRANKEN-MEU
                              36CrazyFists, what suppressor is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                                Protip for 3d prints. Buy some Hi-5 Build primer from Halfords to fill in the steps in the layers, then lightly sand to a smooth finish. That way you get a perfect finish without removing the actual RP build material.
                                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X