1911s + Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 1911s + Variants

i just got myself a new 1911 variant today, as my previous ones mag gave up the ghost and i cant get replacements nor find an oring that bloody fits!!
    I settles on the Tokyo Marui Foliage Warrior, it just stood out to me, and looked fitting somehow.

Im really impressed with it, ive only fired one mag, and not at any distance, but ive since ran out of gas so it will be put through its paces at urban assault this weekend

Comment

• I had a foliage warrior but found it tooo green, so swapped out a few bits here and there.

Random question: anyone here got any chrome/stainless bits for a tm?
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

• Talking of foliage warriors her be mine:

Comment

543574_10150671124892596_612907595_9370556_2086687746_n.jpg

helps if you attach sorry

Comment

• What torch is that? Do want.
            ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334747612.978034.jpg

Comment

• Asg xenon super version I belive

Comment

• Thank ye.

Comment

I promised you some good pictures: Here you go! :D

Comment

Bit of a mish mash this one. Ignoring the internal changes, outside you can see a standard TM 1911a1, with the frame changed for a foliage warrior type, unknown brand of wood grips and FAB Defense Universal Scope Mount with reflex sight attached.
                    Internal changes are Guarder piston head, loading nozzle, hammer and recoil springs, as well as Laylax Nineball hop rubber. Was using this at UCAP Virus yesterday and was awesomely accurate with Guarder .28s.

Comment

Fundamentally what ive done there! But i did it the other way round lol, fitted the new slide and bits to th foliage warrior body. It doesnt look right without the ambi safety tho. And may be a stupid question, but is that a standard 1911a1 hammer?
                      Also, bigger pic of better quality of the above.

Comment

Fundamentally what ive done there! But i did it the other way round lol, fitted the new slide and bits to th foliage warrior body. It doesnt look right without the ambi safety tho. And may be a stupid question, but is that a standard 1911a1 hammer?
                        Also, bigger pic of better quality of the above.

Comment

Standard A1 hammer.

Comment

Woody' goodness

Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

• More woody goodness and slightly less traditional...
                              New grips (again)... Handmade wood. Courtesy of mr cripps once again.

---
                              I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pdygt0

Comment

SOCOM GEAR NOVAK NEXT W/ CUSTOM "THE COMEDIAN" GRIPS

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X