and a vid of the madbull launcher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWGhyI1YXng

hope you like

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

that guy took it like a boss lol

Comment

My latest project is finished.....G&P based M4 CQB fitted with G&P Metal Receiver with trades highlighted with light grey wax, ACM Stubby Stock, Element C-more scope, Magpul AFG, La Rue Index clips, XM177 Flashider.

Although I seem to be hankering for old skool AEG's ATM, so am thinking of either selling or swapping it.....if there's anyone out there with either an M1928 Thompson or MP40 who fancy's discussing a deal out drop me a PM.

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Bust em and hellfish Very nice work guys!
          sigpic

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm a new boy to the world of airsoft, but I'm hooked like a fish on a.... Errr.... Fish....hook?!

I bring you my King Arms M4A1.
            Started life as the "clear" version. The awesome chaps at Patrol Base did some mods for me out of the box: I have a Madbull 6.04 tight bore barrel, MOSFET, 7.4v 2200 li-Po nun chucks & li-Po alarm, single point sling mount. De-tuned with an M90 spring. Semi is set to fire single shot.

I've since buggered it right up by adding a crane stock, the pistol grip was cracked to that got replaced with a Magpul item, Magpul PTS MOE barrel guard & RIS rail kit. Standard forward grip (soon to be replaced with a bi-pod version, the one that splits in half), SOCOM silencer, laser sight for non scoped firing (as I can't use iron sights with the scope on!) and a Hawke 3-9x scope with Red/Green dimable crosshare. Oh and I've junked the annoying hi-cap mags for lo-caps so now I never get a missed shot.

Should I be in a situation either midgame or at a different site, and dont find the need to be a sneaky so and so, I will use it in a non scoped/silenced form.

Hope you like my first attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by sgtazza View Post
              Hi guys,

I'm a new boy to the world of airsoft, but I'm hooked like a fish on a.... Errr.... Fish....hook?!

I bring you my King Arms M4A1.
              Started life as the "clear" version. The awesome chaps at Patrol Base did some mods for me out of the box: I have a Madbull 6.04 tight bore barrel, MOSFET, 7.4v 2200 li-Po nun chucks & li-Po alarm, single point sling mount. De-tuned with an M90 spring. Semi is set to fire single shot.

I've since buggered it right up by adding a crane stock, the pistol grip was cracked to that got replaced with a Magpul item, Magpul PTS MOE barrel guard & RIS rail kit. Standard forward grip (soon to be replaced with a bi-pod version, the one that splits in half), SOCOM silencer, laser sight for non scoped firing (as I can't use iron sights with the scope on!) and a Hawke 3-9x scope with Red/Green dimable crosshare. Oh and I've junked the annoying hi-cap mags for lo-caps so now I never get a missed shot.

Should I be in a situation either midgame or at a different site, and dont find the need to be a sneaky so and so, I will use it in a non scoped/silenced form.

Hope you like my first attempt.

I like it mate, want one like it now!

Comment

After a bit of advice for my nooby ass if you guys don't mind

This is my Dboys M4 CQB atm. Only done a few mods to it myself really, mainly internals TB, hop and spring

want a front end that's the same as this here. Could you guys point me in the right direction as far as what i need to buy? Thankyou.

Also getting myself an Olight M20S Warrior. Any thoughts on that one?

Cheers guys

Comment

Originally posted by F1Toaster View Post
                  want a front end that's the same as this here. Could you guys point me in the right direction as far as what i need to buy? Thankyou.

Cheers guys
                  I know G&P make it.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=4257&osCsid=5e030fb17 b1c8beb7696cc2a0865d9b7

I
                  'm not 100% sure if this is the correct one. I think it is, but i could be mistaken.

Comment

Thats not the same one unfortunately. The link that Hunter has posted has a longer RIS section than in the picture above. I'm pretty sure you want to find yourself a G&P M4 CQB RIS KIT (Short) rather than long. It looks like zeroone dont sell them, unless I've missed it, so either have a quick google and you'll find one somewhere or give them a call and ask them to get one in for you!

You could of course go for another CQB Short RIS kit too not just the G&P one but the G&P will be the best in terms of quality!

Comment

Nice one guys, will see if anyone has one to sell on here I think

Comment

It's a KAC RIS, King Arms also make one

Comment

its the G&P Spec Ops
                          Signature Link Removed

Comment

Comment

just thought I'd share my now 'complete' (so far as the wife is concerned anyway!) King Arms M4A1

I've fitted & hidden a 455mm MadBull 6.03 barrel with the aid of the suppressor. Otherwise it looks silly and that's just not tacticool .

Also fitted a MadBull hop rubber and bucking. It's helped massively with accuracy and consistency. Trying it out in the field on Sunday so fingers crossed it works!

Comment

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X