Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

my tm cqbr, need to decide on sights, and whether to keep the silencer, or get a longer outer barrel with a KAC style front site with a KAC rear. im liking using the spectreDR, however might swap it out for a T1, or a 552 with magnifier...hmm

has LOADS AND LOADS of internal upgrades leaving literally an AWS raptor fet the only thing left that can be done. outranges most things you will encounter.

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

My new one:

G&P Magpul MRP CQB Shorty.....bought from a nice man on here!

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

I know what all you M4 lovers out there are thinking... that dudes just desecrated his M4, that it is indeed an abomination! but to me this is the holy grail of M4's... it is mine and i love it to pieces!!!

023.jpg

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts

thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickona View Post
          cheers, its a bit odd with the folding stock but looks cool, it goes from that being about 3ft to very little around only 1ft long.

I have to say it was rather good today :D
          PEQ Box looks to be about a Foot long on it's own LOL

Comment

• Comment

What're we looking at there Boo-Sabum Ben? I presume the right is your TM SOCOM? Loving the simplicity.

Comment

(On the Left)

TM M15 ABS body, 2 piece hop, and works fantastically. Got it for £40. Fitted with an Elzetta flashlight mount on the front. just waiting for the light to turn up!

(on the right)
                My TM Socom, with an FAB Defense Polymer rail for the flashlight to mount on to.

(in the middle)
                KWA Sig 226 PTP. On loan to me from a friend, sadly dont rate it at all personally!

Comment

Wow, thats a great bargain!

Really like the look of that Elzetta flashlight mount! Very different!

Comment

• Paul I quite like it mate
                    "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Finally got a RIS on this thing:

Comment

Love that mate.

Please sell me that stock and stock pad though! . Cant find one anywhere!

Comment

Its just a classic M4A1 5 Position stock dude... the butt pat comes separate..

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=g%26P+m4a1+5+position+stock

That picture has however, convinced me to get a ERGO pistol grip instead of the MOE I have on my rifle at the moment!

Comment

thats right and thats a 101 GPS unit (dummy) not a cheek pad :p

Comment

Still need a few bits, but pretty much done, for now anyway lol.

Comment

Not a fan of that with the bronze RIS....do like it with the standard RIS though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X