Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

My "Gary Gordon BHD" inspired G&P M733. Wasn't going for an exact copy of the movie weapon but magpul sling point and slight camo change aside, I think it looks pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by tisane
      Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

• Got rid of all my magpul bits now, now i can start my mk18 build

Sorry about the crap pics, need to find someone with a decent camera
        Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Here is my G&G CM16 after the lick of paint I gave it lol, getting an ACOG for it this week, will post pics up of it when I have it..
          please excuse the shine as the flash on my camera was on.

Enjoy :D!
          -Steve
          Originally posted by Coz
          If you fart, take a chrono reading
          Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

The JP lower will go on when I can be arsed

Comment

I like that spadger!

Very nice stands out but not beating you in the face you got the balance just right.
              Originally posted by B.E.N.
              Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Originally posted by Stevey293 View Post
                I like that spadger!

Very nice stands out but not beating you in the face you got the balance just right.
                Thanks! I think i've finally got what I want with this gun, tis just as nice inside as it is on the outside too :D

Comment

Originally posted by -Drake- View Post
                  Cheers its an A.C.M. 100cm length hard assault rifle carrying case I bought from a local retailer.

Speaking of that m4 it may be up for sale soon ='<

The whole lot....
                  Great pic.

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

DSCF0005.jpgDSCF0007.jpg

Comment

Just ordered a dark earth mk18 ris ii and a g&p KAC QD silencer just need to find KAC front flip up sight.... Prooving impossible may have to stick with my troy folding battle sights
                      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Originally posted by -Drake- View Post
                        Cheers its an A.C.M. 100cm length hard assault rifle carrying case I bought from a local retailer.

Speaking of that m4 it may be up for sale soon ='<

The whole lot....
                        Really? Intrigued... you got a new project in the pipeline?
                        AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

King Arms. Various upgrade. Receiver/Tightbore Barrel/Silencer/Grip/Stock etc etc.

ICS L85A2 - KWA Glock 17 - Bravo 22 Merseyside Regular

Comment

Smudge not meaning to kit bash or start a row its personal taste but there's way too much on that rifle for me. would look a million times better if you could ditch the PEQ box and carry handle. (bet its front wred in to the PEQ so you have no choice though)
                            Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Personally I think dropping the ready mag would make a MASSIVE difference! To be fair I think the rifle is set up for function rather than looks, if so hes done well, seems to have every base covered!

Comment

aye true and the high sights would work with a mask I suppose.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X