Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

HOW VERY DARE YOU!!

Haha, nah as you said it's front wired so prefer the PEQ box. As said, sight on the ironsights is to raise it above the peq box, otherwise it blocks (and as said, it helps with my big goggles for over my specs)

The front grip, i agree, is large but I only have one of those ultra long bipod grip things which is wobbly
    ICS L85A2 - KWA Glock 17 - Bravo 22 Merseyside Regular

Comment

I like your rifle, looks chaotic.
      I think I would like it more if the eotech was on the front of the rail... a bit JTF2esque

Comment

Thought I'd get involved:

Just got this bad-boy, so haven't done much (anything really) to it:

ARES M4A1
        - Madbull 6.03 tbb
        - Madbull 3-in1 hop
        - High speed gearbox + motor

- Torch mount in the post to attach my LED lenser T7.

Not sure if I want to convert it to a ris or not, definitely want a Trijicon ACOG but other than that I'm not planning on changing much. Has an interesting quirk in that the 'semi' setting is actually burst fire.. 2/3 rounds, which I need to get get fixed to be honest as I primarily play at the mall and most of the site is semi only.

Also have an ICS M4 RIS on the way, so actually will probably keep this one RIS-free.

Comment

My new vfc e-series CQBR...

Comment

My KWA M4. Nowhere near as nice as some of the M4's on this thread but I like it. It's more for functionality than looks, but I'm fairly happy with the outcome. Thinking about rear-wiring it and putting an ACS Stock or something similar on it, but it's so much work for a lazy b*stard like myself. Giving her a whirl at the Mall on the 12th - hopefully I'll tag a few people with it.

Also, on a related note, whats with all the ready mag hate? They're so useful!

*EDIT* Before people ask, I lost a screw and the metal block from my readymag, which is why there is a piece of folded up paper stopping it from rattling, before anyone asks... Haha.
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

• Don't put it down mate, that's a nice m4 right there. I don't think it would look right with an ACE stock though. An moe or CTR is what I'd go for.
              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

What's cooler than an m4?

Two m4's.

The top one (ICS) is up for sale after I've given it a little TLC externally, clean as a whistle on the inside.

Comment

So I picked up some olive spray paint to make some of my tan kit OD but had lots left over...so I though I could customise my G&P M16A3 a little...

Before:

After:

Personally think it's an improvement :D
                  WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

I really like that ^^
                    But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
                    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
                    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Comment

Nowt fancy about this one.....DeepFire Full Stock M4 with Carry handle Scope

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

You're forgetting the duct tape!! Thats pretty fancy! :D

Nice mate, I like it!

Comment

Tactical Duct tape FTW!!

Would have used Black but only had the silver stuff knocking around
                          Last edited by blytm; 3 August, 2012, 12:15.
                          sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Love the OD'd M16 - I really like that style of M16. Think it looks cooler than modern ris'd to the knackers ones. I'd love to stick an ACOG on that and do a 2001/2002 Afghan Invasion sort of loadout - a bit like in Green Zone - loved that film.
                            sigpic

Comment

That OD M16 is really nice. Good idea, Flax.
                              ICS L85A2 - KWA Glock 17 - Bravo 22 Merseyside Regular

Comment

• Nom

That is all.
                                Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X