Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Finally finished building:

WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Can't deceide whether this TASCO/Aimpoint T-1 Scope combo looks dumb or not....Opinions:

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

It looks a bit odd but i often do the same thing with my Tijicon refelx.

Originally posted by tisane
        Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

I like it, unique but in a good way

Comment

Heres my latest creation. It was built from scratch from an ICS M4 and made to (sort of) resemble SSG Busch's M727 (Iv done a short barrel version with a different spray job) when he climbs out of his crashed Black Hawk and shoots Somalis in Black Hawk Down.

The internals in the upper gearbox are just bits and bobs knocking around. Id like to replace them with some strong bits, so check out my Spare Parts wanted thread.

Comment

My new back up.

G&P M933.

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

My more and more finished LaRue GBB Build:

Specs:
                Iron Airsoft Parts: Larue Stealth Lower Receiver & 1003k WA Stain Hop Up Round
                G&P WA Parts: M4 Commando Steel Outer Barrel, Assemble Steel Parts Set (A), Tri Bearing Hammer Set (WP137), M4 Steel Sear (WP33), M4 Hammer Lock (WP57), Reinforced 150% Spring & Pin Set (WP115), Anti Rotation Links & Buttstock Speed Buffer (WP95)
                PRECISION Fire Pin Block & SHS Steel Firing Pin for WA M4 GBB
                Inokatsu M4 Super Bolt (Steel) 2010 Version
                RA-TECH Recoil Spring (Summer Type)
                5KU HOP UP Barrel Guide
                Madbull Parts: 6.03mm Black Python Ver.2 Tight Bore Barrel (300mm) & X spacer
                Prometheus Air Seal Chamber Packing (Soft Type)
                Magpul PTS AAC M4 2000 Silencer w/ Flash Hider (CW, DX Version, BK)
                DPMS Parts: Pivot Pin Front, Take Down Pin Rear, Takedown/Pivot Pin Detent x2, Detent Spring x2, Detent Selector, Selector Spring & Trigger Pin
                LaRue Parts: Tactical STEALTH Upper Receiver Assembly (M4 Feedramps) LT-007 & Tactical 7.0" Handguard LT15-7
                LMT Parts: SOPMOD Stock Gen 2, 6-position Mil-Spec carbine receiver extension, Heavy CAR Buffer, End Plate & Castle Nut
                PRI Parts: Gas Block With Top Picatinny Rail, Fat Boy Gas Tube Carbine AR-15 & M84 Gas Buster® Charging Handle -Military Big Latch
                Tango Down Parts: Pistol Grip (BG16) & Rail Panel 6” Black (BP-4BLK) x2
                Troy Front & Rear Folding BattleSight (LaRue Branded)
                EOTech 551.A65 Holographic Sight with GunsModify PC Lens Protector For L3 EO TechCover & LaRue QD Mount LT110
                Surefire M900A with Larue Tactical LT170 Mount
                Optional: LaRue Tactical 1.25 Inch Swivel x2 & Blue Force Gear VCAS Sling (OA Model) Black

Cheers

orb

Comment

My TM SOCOM with King Arms furniture, lipo conversion, tightbore and M110 spring.

For Woodland it offers the G&P ACOG+M203 option and for CQB it has the Aimpoint on a Wilcox mount, BUIS, PEQ 12, VFG and Surefire Scout light with IR filter. I attempted to keep it as much in the spirit of the SOPMOD block 1 /Americas Army Special Forces v2.0 (and failed desperately in the latter)

Bootnote: got the idea of making my own box after seeing this:
                  AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

• Not custom as such but started off as a CQBR, and I wanted it to look like the one Mr Stonebrige has in this picture

Just got to get the torch and I'm happy

Comment

• My LMT Defender. Lots of RS parts including the upper slapped onto a PTW.
                      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

• Sorry for double post. But one for the other side.

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Very nice, not overdone at all, got a good dose of constraint.
                          AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

Talker. that is seriously nice. made me realise need stubby mags for mine

Comment

This was once my baby, now its just a junker AR pistiol thrown back together ina panic for the mall sunday... big up to z1 for supplying me a gearbox to fix my complete panic yest morn!

IMG-20120513-00106.jpgIMG-20120513-00111.jpg

been meaning to rebuild and paint this fora while... custom comp style paint job ar pistol???? lol...
                              M4 Patriot 9mm. WE M4A1 SOPMOD. Custom CA870.

M500 10.5". M500 3+1". Infinity Hybird 6"

Comment

mine.jpgmine2.jpg

Heres mine, a G&G CQW Rush - fires around 320ish fps, it has a torch with a pressure switch attached to the foregrip which I bodged onto a the standard cheapo LED torch I have.
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X