• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

A bit of progress on my sr15.

> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• That's lovely mate!! What receiver set is that? And what ambi safety is it? Looking for one for my m733 but can't find one anywhere!!

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

Its a VFC SR15E3 which has full ambi-controls (mag release, fire selector and bolt release) as standard.

Comment

Ahhh dammit!! I presume the gearbox is slightly different to accomodate the ambi controls? Cant see how it would work with a V2 if not?

Comment

It is a V2 but unfortunately I think it is slightly different in that it has a set of cogs and such on the other side of the gearbox that are linked through the shell to the main selector.

Comment

Just sent my WA reciever to get anodized black then a few more parts to collect and it will be like new!
              Cant wait!
              Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Ahh thats a shame.. I'm really after an ambi switch for my G&P M733!! Might just end up sticking one on for looks! :/ Though that wont quite be good enough!!

Comment

Dboys M4 CASV

Awaiting Madbull skeleton ace stock & Eotech 551 to finish
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NEWT View Post
                    Just sent my WA reciever to get anodized black
                    The proper Type 3 Hard Anodize? Where did you send it?

Originally posted by -Drake- View Post
                    It is a V2 but unfortunately I think it is slightly different in that it has a set of cogs and such on the other side of the gearbox that are linked through the shell to the main selector.
                    A photo of this arrangement would be much appreciated!

Comment

don't know well i say sent it, I'm taking it tomorrow as i have to remove the dust cover first, but i have a feeling its not lol its only costing me £50 ill find out and let you know
                      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                        There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                        sigpic

Comment

• M4 finished! Next one to get molested it the masada! Mwhahaha!

Re. The anodizing just dropped it off and asked them about the type 3 and its only an extra tenner so depending on if the quality of metal is ok yes im getting type 3 hard anodizing

Ash

Comment

Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                            There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                            sigpic

Comment

£30 "non-working" two tone AGM m4. Stripped, painted, reshim and regrease and it shooting smooth.
                              End cost £45 , not a bad deal if i say so myself =]

Originally posted by tisane
                              Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Originally posted by NEWT View Post
                                [IMG]Re. The anodizing just dropped it off and asked them about the type 3 and its only an extra tenner so depending on if the quality of metal is ok yes im getting type 3 hard anodizing
                                Now that IS (a) worth knowing, and (b) worth having. The Type III is MUCH tougher than ordinary stuff, and it's what real Colts have.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X