Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Thanks guys ill be getting one after payday

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

added a bit more red to my rifle so it is now at more than 60 percent red!!
      added a flip up front site
      a bit of velcro on the stock and then taped the mags together
      did a little work on an old pro-tec helmet to match it up!!

Comment

More than 60% red....so is that technically a two tone now? :p

Comment

aye thats the plan, makin two tone my bi***
          those pics are go-awfull but its a lot brighter in person!! but still matte so it doesnt look that shit!!

Comment

Its not so bad at all mate, especialy considering its technically two tone...Im surprised someone hasnt done something similiar before to avoid owning an obvious two tone!

Would go quite well with some Swiss Alpenflage .

Comment

Rouge, i usualy hate painted guns but that is awesome. Very similar to a 2-tone service that a certain world of airsoft was offering on guns, safe to say theirs looked gash compaired to this.

Originally posted by tisane
              Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Looks good very different. But i cant help thinking very call of duty.
                Originally posted by B.E.N.
                Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

your both right i got the idea off call of duty, everyone spends so much time unlocking the different painjobs i thought it wasnt so bad here!!
                  then i chose alpenflage to match it!!
                  i decided against putting the green in though!
                  my current loadout is alpenflage mixed in with tan gear!!

Comment

Slowly getting to the aeg I want. Final optic still to be decided on.
                    Attached Files
                    G&P Zombie receiver
                    Systema Revolution GB
                    V-Tac 11" Rail
                    Madbull SOCOM Ace Stock
                    WE 1911 Punisher
                    TM VSR G-Spec

Comment

Originally posted by rouge View Post
                      your both right i got the idea off call of duty, everyone spends so much time unlocking the different painjobs i thought it wasnt so bad here!!
                      then i chose alpenflage to match it!!
                      i decided against putting the green in though!
                      my current loadout is alpenflage mixed in with tan gear!!

Loving the paintwork dude, can we get a pic of the gun against your alpenflage gear?

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

My latest. A G&P M4 RIS with a few extras bolted on. Waiting in a CTR stock and a MOE pistol grip to complete it.

Comment

Wait you've gone to a simple M4 not full tricking it out with a thin tube or some gucci rail system?! Whooooaaaa!

Comment

Originally posted by 36CrazyFists View Post
                            Loving the paintwork dude, can we get a pic of the gun against your alpenflage gear?
                            its not a perfect match but its enougth that when you look at it from a small distance it all kinda looks like it was meant to go together!!
                            i saw a great looking vest had had this kinda plastic front that i could paint!! i was thinking i may do that and then it would be like a whole independant camo pattern thats easy to pull off!!

by the way dude thats a sweet rifle you got there
                            how do you find it when gaming as far as size weight movability goes
                            and how do those little p-mags feed??

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                              Wait you've gone to a simple M4 not full tricking it out with a thin tube or some gucci rail system?! Whooooaaaa!

I know! who'd of thunk it eh? Fancied a change. The closest this'll get to pimped out is the CTR stock and MOE pistol grip.

Comment

Originally posted by rouge View Post
                                its not a perfect match but its enougth that when you look at it from a small distance it all kinda looks like it was meant to go together!!
                                i saw a great looking vest had had this kinda plastic front that i could paint!! i was thinking i may do that and then it would be like a whole independant camo pattern thats easy to pull off!!

by the way dude thats a sweet rifle you got there
                                how do you find it when gaming as far as size weight movability goes
                                and how do those little p-mags feed??
                                Well Ive gotta say that's an awesome looking set up dude, so nice to see something original and well done!
                                Just need some Oakley style gloves with the knuckle protectors painted the same pattern :P

Ive built the rifle for me so it feels spot on
                                Its nearly finished now but I'm completely satisfied with the weight/length and maneuverability.
                                The weight is balanced nicely and with the stock extended it makes for a great carbine, but with the stock retracted it would be fine for indoor/CQB.

The low cap P-mags feed spot on, never had an issue with them.
                                Will get some updated pics next week once the final parts have arrived and the painting is finished.

Gaz

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X