Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

G&P VLTOR Sentry with a T1 and a stubby suppressor. Rather nice actually. Glad I ordered the high mount for the T1 now. Although I want an MP7 to put it on instead of the Sentry... Hmm...
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Little update on my TM Sopmod, tried a sponge camouflage attempt
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/105260936@N07/10249005425/
      "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
      Life in the fast lane........
      sigpic

Comment

Pacey - that paintjob is gorgeous!

Comment

WOW pacey!! superb!!
          FOR SALE
          7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
          , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Thanks very much guys
            "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
            Life in the fast lane........
            sigpic

Comment

More or less finished up the outside, now to work on the internals...

The build is:

Classic Army LWRC M6
              King Arms 40 x 290 Suppressor
              King Arms Carry Handle Rail
              ACM Aimpoint Comp M2
              ACM ASAP Slingplate
              Krylon OD/Dark Brown/Tan

Comment

Took me ages but finally it's complete!

Classic M4A1 RIS Carbine (M920) GBB with many RS Colt and Knight's Parts:

Real Colt M4 Upper Receiver with C and Keyhole Forgings:

Aimpoint CompM 3 MOA Sight from y1997!
                Upper is even M4 branded if you look closely under the Knight's CompM Mount:

Colt Side Sling Swivel:

RS Knight's R.I.S. (NO RAS!) You can see it clamps on the Handguard Cap:

Specs:
                Bomber M4A1 Lower Receiver (Aluminum 6063) (CNC Process)
                Inokatsu Parts: M4 14.5inch Steel Outer Barrel Set for WA M4 GBB (2009 Version) & M4 Super Bolt (Steel) 2010 Version
                G&P WA Parts: (WP11), M4 Steel Sear (WP33), M4 Bearing Hammer Pin Set (WP34), M4 Hammer Lock (WP57), M4 CNC Trigger Guard, Steel Bolt Stop (WP51), Steel Magazine Catch, Steel Selector (WP69), M4 Steel Trigger (WP84) & Buttstock Speed Buffer (WP95)
                Iron Airsoft 1003k WA Stain Hop Up Round
                RA-TECH Parts: Hop Up Rubber for WA M4 GBB Series & Recoil Spring (Summer Type)
                Prime M4 Metal Hop Up Chamber Set (WA version)
                PDI 6.01mm Precision Inner Barrel for WA M4 GBB Series (368mm)
                Real Parts: AR15/M16A2 Flash Hider with Peel Off Washer, Delta Ring Set & Barrel Nut
                Colt Parts: AR15/M4 Flattop Upper Receiver with M4 Feed Ramps, AR15/M16 Charging Handle Assembly, AR15/M16A2 Pistol Grip, Gas Tube Pin, Gas Tube - Carbine Length, Military Fiberlite Stock with late 4 Position Stock Pipe, H Buffer & Sling Swivel
                Knights Armament Parts: 300 Meter Flip-Up Rear Sight (KAC P/N: 97082, Rail Interface System (RIS) (KAC P/N: 94297) & Vertical Foregrip (KAC P/N: 97098)
                Flashlight: SureFire Model M952XM07/FM63KIT Tactical Weapon Light
                Optic: Aimpoint Comp M 3MOA Sight (1997) with KillFlash A.R.D. & Knights 30 mm Reflex Mount For Aimpoint Comp Straight Up Mounting (KAC P/N: 98073-1)
                Optional: Colt dark gray Vintage 1994-1996 (A-1 in circle marked) carryhandle, Colt M4A1 Double Heatshield Handguard & Surefire Model M500LT-BK-WH LED Weapon Light 700 Lumens (Tac Light Assy, Colt CAR15, CAR16, White LED, KX9T)
                Pro Win GI 30 Style 51 Rounds Magazine For WA-Compatible GBB M4 Series (Gen 2)

Here the same build but with Aimpoint Comp M2 4MOA Sight from y2000.

cheers

orb

Comment

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps4dc1ae4b.jpg
                  G&G GBB m4

Comment

Keeping it simple apart from the home sprayed paint job!
                    Attached Files
                    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft.
                    Be Ali.....go on!

Comment

my VFC SR-16 now with added 203!

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

ICS M4 with a DBoys CASV front end. Originally had folding front and rear irons but ended up getting rid in favour of standard irons.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Playing around with optics today with the Sentry... Not 100% on it but a mate of mine seems to like it, that's all that matters with airsoft, right? :P

(The pictures always upload at funny angles. Maybe it's my fists made of ham...)

Comment

i think this is the right place sorry about the rubish pics

78F8BBF7-9D04-427F-A6CF-38CF92734FD0-755-0000002BA7791E36_zpsc408555d.jpg

Comment

Still needs some more touches but my DTW is starting to take shape.
                              Usually have a Carbon Fibre tracer in the tube as opposed to the LPE carbon fibre one.

Comment

NEW photos of my teethcrusher

bigger

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X