Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

A boring Saturday, so I stripped this all down and gave it a good going over.
    Really liking the Noveske 40 round STANAG style mags too. I picked up the box set and they're much better than the PTS PMags I was using.

Comment

Nice gat that matey.. not a fan of the mags though I'm afraid.. they're way too long for me!

Comment

I think it's because I have a small penis. Makes me feel a bit more secure in myself when other people notice my large, erect mags.

Shoots great too, with more emphasis on accuracy than ROF. Probably one of the better internal mash ups and with no wall smashing to speak of.

Comment

Haha absolutely cannot argue with that logic! I used similar logic when I decided to carry so many magazines! :D

Seriously though, looks fantastic without a mag! :P If it shoots as good as it looks you're definitely onto a winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderfury View Post

Very nice looking rifle there. What base is it?

Comment

Originally posted by aaron-hill09 View Post
              Very nice looking rifle there. What base is it?
              Started life as a G&P m4 MOE but its been chopped and changed so many times the only bit thats left from the original gun is the body and stock tube.

Originally posted by tisane
              Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
                A boring Saturday, so I stripped this all down and gave it a good going over.
                Really liking the Noveske 40 round STANAG style mags too. I picked up the box set and they're much better than the PTS PMags I was using.

Looks great mate. Must ask though...is the stock mounted correctly? shouldn't it be sat flush with the body?

Comment

The buffer tube is flush with the receiver, bud. The top cover part is just a forward/back cheek rest.
                  You can see the two screws on the side and underneath those are four sets of grub holes for different mounting positions. It doesn't change much, but it does minimise the ridiculous gap between the anchor and the sliding stock when fully extended.
                  UBR is a good stock with zero wobble when fitted, but I'm thinking of putting a Troy Battle Ax stock on this one. Chunky is best I think.

Just gotta weather it in-game now, to take the edges off and give it a few scars like my other two M4's.

Comment

Aaah I see! I've never handled a UBR so never realised the cheek rest was adjustable back and forth.

Well, very nice bud

Comment

IMG_1954.jpg

Comment

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

my G&P

ex-ICS CQB

MK12 mod.0 ICS

the yellow part's is cuz our law demand's it to be 10cm from the front the replica, and teh stock full painted

Comment

Marui SOCOM. Still some fairly big changes to make but it's getting there.

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Quick question for those in the know (I'm pretty thick with most airsoft tasty accessories)

On Drake, Thunderfury & Jez's M4 Receivers you have small parts connected to the body pins on both sides of the receiver - what are they known as?

Also a PM with an idea where to get them from would be cool.

Looking for some on my GBB M4 build.

Cheers!

Comment

Those are anti rotation links fella.. We aren't allowed to link to other retailers but google it you'll find some. Pretty sure you can use RS ones in the WA and WE system but I could be wrong. Don't quote me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X