Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

Originally posted by Jov the red View Post
    Yes Matt I'm on the look out for an RK-3 grip, if I can't find a repro, I may buy an original.
    The guy on RA seems to be doing a pretty good job, once he fixes his mould, I think I'll get one off him for my AKS74U.

Comment

Just thought I could join in now as my little project is underway :-)

Cyma spetsnaz, I'm trying to source a suitable red dot now and mount.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey everyone,

This my AK104 based around a FSB operator I saw on a youtube video of an operator on operation in Dagestan. Only real differences are that he was running a Surefire full length rail system instead of the similar Midwest Industries one that I am and he had a big ass silencer on his and a M4 stock (which are still to come).

I posted this on a couple of Facebook pages weeks ago but forgot to put it up on here. So here it is!

Rune.

To see more of my teams photography check out our facebook page. Likes and shares are always welcome!
        https://www.facebook.com/milsimsouthwest/

Comment

MY Romanian with all the trimming. Needed a bit of "Modification"

Modification process...
          Hero to some, Villain to most.

Comment

My newly acquired Cyma AKS-74. The handguard was originally a terrible orange colour, but after sanding, staining and oiling, this was the result.
            I'm not sure if I should take some wire wool to the receiver in key areas or not.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTrooper0 View Post
              I'm not sure if I should take some wire wool to the receiver in key areas or not.
              Oh god please don't!

Comment

GHK goodness.
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by runefire01 View Post
                  Hey everyone,

This my AK104 based around a FSB operator I saw on a youtube video of an operator on operation in Dagestan. Only real differences are that he was running a Surefire full length rail system instead of the similar Midwest Industries one that I am and he had a big ass silencer on his and a M4 stock (which are still to come).

I posted this on a couple of Facebook pages weeks ago but forgot to put it up on here. So here it is!

Loving that mate! Looks awesome. Personally I wouldn't bother changing to an m4 stock though. I think the folding stocks suit aks better
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JCSsharpshooter View Post
                    Loving that mate! Looks awesome. Personally I wouldn't bother changing to an m4 stock though. I think the folding stocks suit aks better
                    +1 on keeping the folding stock. looks so much better!
                    my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

Started out as an LCT AK104

photo hosting

Comment

So i had a pile of mismatched random AK parts I originally planned to sell, after sorting through them I realised I had enough to make a gun. I've done the whole tactical AK thing, the museum quality AK74 thing, and even an AK/AR integrally suppressed hybrid thing with one of those front end adaptors.

What came of this thought process is an absolute dog of an AK, the sort of thing you would pick up in some back street gun market cobbled together for the cost of a box of matches. Perfect for when I play the baddies or civilians in a game and fancy a laugh.

_20140621_144249.jpg

Externals are what you see here, rough and intentionally so. mostly cyma and TM. The spade handle and the guitar strap are the only new parts and cost a grand total of £6... Optics choice is a 2.5x sight from a Carl Gustav recoilless rifle.

Internals are airfet mosfet, prommy barrel, may r-hop it in the future but its just got a TM bucking for now. Gearbox is standard cyma affair with an m100 spring and a reshim. Fires wonderfully, probably the best shooting gun I've got.

Comment

Lower handguard not installed properly, still need to grind it down to fit in the receiver. Real Steel Zenit parts!

Comment

Very nice - what the flash hider on that ?

Comment

Replica DTK-1 IIRC

Comment

Originally posted by JFarrow View Post
                                Replica DTK-1 IIRC
                                Glad to see someone else has gone down the Zenit route. Need to get some pics together of my AKS74U, needs a new dustcover and the replica grip once the dude fixes his mould.
                                Alexsander's flash-hider from FSB?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X