Hi.Capa's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi.Capa's

would they count as a two tone with those grips ??

Comment

Originally posted by wedge75 View Post
      would they count as a two tone with those grips ??
      I suppose they might, But i doubt it
      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

if the frame was blue or red then yes it would be two tone as then that would count as the 51% or whatever it is

Comment

Just out of interest, of you don't need two tone, why such bright coloured grips?

Comment

Here you go guys, recently got my new slide, still trying to decide on what frame colour wise I want, so say what you think would look good, dual tone (silver and black), silver or just plain black with silver bits and bobs (hammer, slide release, thumb safety and grip safety).
            Also thanks to Tez-a for the barrel and the other lower frame (which unfortunately doesnt like this slide at all)

section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

did you remove the paint on the lower yourself?......dont go for twotone chrome/silver and black...thats what im doing....lol
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                did you remove the paint on the lower yourself?......dont go for twotone chrome/silver and black...thats what im doing....lol
                I did mate, careful use of a dremel and some polishing wax (needs a clean at the moment)
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Need to clean her up a bit, and redo the trades, theyve gone a bit muddy and worn off in places,

Comment

Still looking mighty good though mate.

Comment

Thanks! As does yours! Still enjoying the grips? :P

What sort of problems are you having with the slide/frame then?

Comment

Some great pics of some great guns
                        sigpic

Comment

At the moment, the hammer for some reason hooks up on the gas engine (on the rolled lip at the back), it never used to do it, but even with the old slide back on it seems to do it, had to take a dremel to the underside of the rear sight, but thats it so far.

Comment

Sounds like the blowback unit may not be put in all the way or seated properly in the slide. If you look at the rear of the slide, is there a gap between it and the little tab of the blowback unit?

Comment

my unfinished project,needs some internals,and a nice two tone chrome n black slide,made a new lower as well

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I for one cant reccomend the Davidson custom slides enough, mine was about 45 quid including postage from HK. The build quality is superb, you wont find anything better at this price, infact Id say anything this good for less than 150 quid. Yes they are that good.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X