Hi.Capa's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi.Capa's

Davidson custom is very very good for the price i dont think youll have any issues with them at all! id recommend them whole heartily.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
      Davidson custom is very very good for the price i dont think youll have any issues with them at all! id recommend them whole heartily.
      Couldnt agree more, best 40 odd quid Iv ever spent in airsoft. Just a shame their frames are a little yikes on the price, but Iv heard good things about the 5KU frames and they are 60 quid with free postage.

As a question though, does any one have experience with the Dytac night sights? Are they any good?
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

no, they are crap, they don't light up at all. better just keeping them standard

Comment

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
          no, they are crap, they don't light up at all. better just keeping them standard
          Cheers mate, might have a looky and see what mike cripps has got on offer!
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

What you wanna do, is look for glowtec paint. They make luminous paint that last for hours from a few minutes charge. Pretty bright too!

Comment

Found that glotec paint, it's a pretty good price and looks good, cheaper than tritium inserts and cheaper than dytac nightsights. Thanks for that, I'll order some and show the outcome, I'm thinking blue!

Comment

Yeah good stuff! A friend got some on his pistol, waiting till he's made me a pot I can steal!

Comment

Here is my beast, which will be up for sale very shortly...

Comment

5.1 or 4.3 how much??
                    sigpic

Comment

It is a 4.3

I am still deliberating a price.

Sale thread is in creation now

Comment

After the slide went on my 5.1, it was more cost effective to get a whole new pistol than just the parts to fix mine. Not sure If I like it as much yet though! While the recoil isnt as big, it does tend to hit and kill whatever I point it at!

Comment

After the slide went on my 5.1, it was more cost effective to get a whole new pistol than just the parts to fix mine. Not sure If I like it as much yet though! While the recoil isnt as big, it does tend to hit and kill whatever I point it at!

Comment

hmmm. i've seen nothing smaller than a 4.3 So here is my little peice of beauty. :D

My WE 3.8 Baby Hi-Capa.

sigpic
                            BlackWing Mercenaries
                            http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001675142920

Comment

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

For my john woo action moments
                              Last edited by Dude666fx; 16 May, 2011, 21:43. Reason: pics
                              sigpic
                              Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                                Is that the 9 ball front end? If so is it easy to fit and will it polish up to the same finish as the chrome parts on the pistol?

PS Sean Samuri, you might have sold me on the whole idea of the TM Hi Capa, they might not look as fancy to start with as the WE but they can be :-)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X