M14 Variants.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: M14 Variants.

Well he's taken a picture of the trade marks saying its a TM... maybe its a TM M14 with a KART body... but in a way youre right, TM dont make M14s with JAE stocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
      Well he's taken a picture of the trade marks saying its a TM... maybe its a TM M14 with a KART body... but in a way youre right, TM dont make M14s with JAE stocks.
      TM's have engraved trademarks and never have whited trades from factory, but I had to google that to be sure :p

Most people would think it's a TM though.

Comment

Wow that is definitely weird! Now I think about it my old M14 had engraved trademarks! Are Kart copying the trademarks aswell as the rifle?!

Comment

Yeah, there's a thread on another forum all about it.

Oh wait, sorry. I mean this forum, because there aren't any other forums... :D

Comment

Just been reading through it :P very interesting!

Comment

my contribution to the thread

Comment

Aww this thread make me want an M14 EBR sooo bad they are soo epic looking. you guys are uber lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Brogeta View Post
                  Aww this thread make me want an M14 EBR sooo bad they are soo epic looking. you guys are uber lucky.
                  Lucky no. Rich yes.

Comment

LOL!

Skirmishing mine for the first time next week, if I don't like it then it will be gone in aid of a ptw or sopmod.

Comment

A few more than I've posted in the DMR thread.

G&G veteran, full wood stock, Tasco 4-16x50 scope, quick release bipod on the gas tube (a bit too quick release, hence the cable ties!!!), deans connected with 11.1v lipo for quick response time and upgraded box running at 420fps. Just waiting for a Black Python TB, plus a fitted case, and I'll be happy:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayste_2000 View Post
                        Looks like a bar 10 I really like it, Just need som low profile M14 mags (Anyone?)

i gave it a go, holds 10 rounds, fires 6. Just took a hacksaw at the standard mag and put the base plate back on. of course it's just for asthetics!

Comment

I'd love to get an M14 DMR type weapon, and these look really good!

Local site to me though is pretty strict on FPS (350 for AEG/400 for bolt. Semi Auto counts as AEG so it's 350 :/), so it's more cost effective to get a more compact gun.

Still these look damn awesome.

Comment

A couple of pics of my M14's,

1st is a TM M14 with 412 PDI Outer Barrel, 6.01 Inner and Harris Bipod

2nd and 3rd are of my WE M14EBR, just put an M3 Scope, Guarder 3Pt Sling and Harris Bipod, this M14 you can't help but grin when you shoot this baby

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/r...lumb/TMM14.jpg

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/r...b/WEM14EBR.jpg

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/r.../WEM14EBR2.jpg
                            Last edited by gasman; 2 July, 2011, 15:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerous_Beans View Post

i gave it a go, holds 10 rounds, fires 6. Just took a hacksaw at the standard mag and put the base plate back on. of course it's just for asthetics!

ACM M500 Magazine will do. Thats what they use for m14 converted to garrand/m1

ARMOURY TM Socom M14, G&G M14, G&P M4 Tank, TM M4A1, M4 MRE, Balckwater 1911 CO2, KJW G32, HK3P G17

Comment

That's pretty good, anyone message me on how to get pics actually displayed rather than linked, plse

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Xiosis Find out more about Xiosis
                                Working...
                                X