Pictures of your Glocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

Found a metal slide with trades think it is a guarder but still looks better than the KSC stock slide.

image.jpg

Curlyboy
    'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

Very nice mate. A lot nicer than the stock slide.
      Things I hate:
      1. People who hate things.
      2. Irony.
      3. Lists.

Comment

Well I've only got one TM G18c

Body is ex 2-tone as I broke my old one and it was the only spare I couple get on short notice (new one coming next week). Upgrades are the same as above internally, with the exception of the outer barrel which is Shooters Design.

Comment

Beautiful mate.

1. Do you have two outer barrels? One regular and one threaded for the silencer? I only ask because I can't see the barrel protruding out of the end of the slide on the top photograph where the suppressor isn't fitted.

2. How is the performance of your 18C when the silencer is attached and you're firing on full-auto?
          Things I hate:
          2. Irony.
          3. Lists.

Comment

1. Actually, the SD one has a little screw-in thread that one can remove when you're not using a silencer - it's one of the reasons I picked it over the Guarder one.

2. That's actually a tracer unit and it cycles like shit on full auto (and I wouldn't want to try it much anyway because I'll break something with all that weight on the barrel). I do have a much lighter, King Arms silencer which I'd use in a game if I wanted to use full-auto, but I despise silencers in general, and the difference in ROF is still quite obvious.

Cycles very well on semi though, and tracers are always good fun!

How well does yours cycle with the Action one?

Comment

Screw-in thread? Nice, I like that.

My 18Cs don't cycle well at all when I have the silencers fitted. In fact they tend to jam the gun. Those Action suppressors I've got only cost $14.00 or so and I only got them for the looks really. Total waste of money but I do love the look of them when they're fitted to the pistols.

Have you got a Guarder frame coming?
              Things I hate:
              2. Irony.
              3. Lists.

Comment

• Mine cycles beautifully on full auto with a silencer. Way slower cycling than without the silencer, but still quickly. It basically just makes it controllable (also known as taking half the fun out of it), but still very fun.

Sent from outer space
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                  Screw-in thread? Nice, I like that.

My 18Cs don't cycle well at all when I have the silencers fitted. In fact they tend to jam the gun. Those Action suppressors I've got only cost $14.00 or so and I only got them for the looks really. Total waste of money but I do love the look of them when they're fitted to the pistols.

Have you got a Guarder frame coming?
                  Yeh, the thread was a nice idea, but it's a CW adaptor, so I had to buy a 2nd adaptor to get it CCW for my tracer unit. A real pain in the ass but hey.

It's a Guarder one. The stock one I had just snapped along the bottom where the mag well would be. Managed to pick up a 2nd-hand 2-tone one from a friend, and it does the job for now.

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                  Mine cycles beautifully on full auto with a silencer. Way slower cycling than without the silencer, but still quickly. It basically just makes it controllable (also known as taking half the fun out of it), but still very fun.

Sent from outer space
                  Oh nice. Do you have a high output valve then? What's the gas consumption like?

Comment

What colour frame have you gone for? And are you going for the EU or regular version?
                    Things I hate:
                    2. Irony.
                    3. Lists.

Comment

EU, and black.

Hasn't the American one had the trades removed?

Comment

Originally posted by Proffrink View Post
                        EU, and black.

Hasn't the American one had the trades removed?
                        I don't think so. I prefer the EU one anyway. Guarder do make bloody good frames though.
                        Things I hate:
                        2. Irony.
                        3. Lists.

Comment

Check out post #565. The non-EU frame has "MADE IN AUSTRIA" and "GLOCK, INC. SMYRNA GA" written on it.
                          Check out post #567. The EU frame has "MADE IN AUSTRIA" and "G L O C K Ges.m.b.H" written on it.

I think that's the only difference. Not at all important to most.
                          Things I hate:
                          2. Irony.
                          3. Lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Proffrink View Post
                            1. Actually, the SD one has a little screw-in thread that one can remove when you're not using a silencer - it's one of the reasons I picked it over the Guarder one.
                            Just be careful you don't cross-thread them! I had two VFC steel barrels for my P226 with a similar arrangement, and they flat-out sucked if you got one part too tightly screwed into the other because you couldn't get any purchase to unscrew the insert without marring the finish. I accidentally stripped the threading on my first one - stripped the threading (by hand) on a steel screw with a c.8mm OD!

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                            My 18Cs don't cycle well at all when I have the silencers fitted. In fact they tend to jam the gun.
                            That's probably because they add too much mass to the moving assembly. Try the Lees Precision Engineering ones - full carbon and aluminium, the lightest suppressors in airsoft today. The G18Cs will cycle with those like they aren't even there.

Comment

these things, use these. they weigh about 0 grams.
                              http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2713
                              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

• Eep rember. zero one is only shop in univers people

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X