Pictures of your Glocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

If you could give us a pic of the top of the mag, the underside of the slide and the entrance to the hop chamber that would be lovely, I'm sure based on that we could rapidly tell you what make it was
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
      Gorgeous Yivo. Liking the sudden surge of Gen3-pretending-to-be-gen4 glocks - orb yours looks the best, how did you make a gen4 mag catch?

Salient Arms glocks are gorgeous things, I love their slides.
      WE do make a real Gen 4 style Glock, but the examples here are actually just Gen 3s. As for the mag catch, it's just the blocky one the Omega comes with. Not an Gen 4 style one.

Comment

http://www.flickr.com/photos/porkus8...7632112591593/

link to set of pics there

Comment

Originally posted by orb View Post
          My Gen4 Style Glock 17 GBB:

Detonator XS Big Dot Night Sight
          Could you snap a picture of the night sight in action in low light conditions please?
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Aperturesci - it's close enough though :P

porkus88 - what you have there is either a KSC or KWA glock, I'm inclined to say KSC as the mag has a glock logo on it

orb - how much did the detonator big dot sights set you back? I'm running meprolight tritiums in my G18C, they are awesome :D

Comment

cheers dave this is what other places odf discussion have mentioned, i also found a slide for it shipped from somehwere in the universe for $8.95

Comment

orb - how much did the detonator big dot sights set you back? I'm running meprolight tritiums in my G18C, they are awesome :D
                I just bought them because of the style. I also have a few Gunsmodify Tritium Sights on my other Glock builds.
                All the Detonator Sight stuff doesn't have Tritium. They just glow after they have exposed to some light source.
                I like to get all different styles of sights. Nothing is ever the same :-)

cheers

orb

Comment

aaaand after.
                  ive left a little but of paint on the slide to give the chrome a more subdued appearance as i dont want it to catch the light too much!! much as i like the pretty!!! it is still intended as a functional battle sidearm!!

just picked up a used bianchi holater for it!! nice little thing!!

Comment

Nice rouge!

Orb - I'll be picking up some XS big dot sights if (when) I get myself a G26. I'll probably get the metal slide version and get the slide/barrel stripped, engraved and cerakoted so it looks correct

Comment

My latest Glock Build:

Specs:
                      Tokyo Marui Glock G17 - 3rd Generation GBB Based
                      HK3 Polymer Frame For Glock 17 GEN4 w/ 2 Cover (Dark Earth)
                      Guarder Parts: Aluminum CNC Slide (2010 Version, Black), Steel Threaded Barrel (14mm-), Number Tag, Steel Trigger Lever, Extended Slide Stop, 150% Recoil Spring & Polycarbonate Loading Muzzle
                      Detonator Heinie Slant Pro Type Steel F/R Sight
                      GunsModify Parts: Aluminum Adjustable Trigger (BK), CNC Steel Extended Slide Lock (BK) & Zero Hammer V2
                      PDI Raven 6.01mm Inner Barrel
                      Firefly (Cylinder Valve) for Marui G17
                      Shooters Design Stainless Steel Recoil Guide (Black)
                      NINE BALL Air Seal Chamber Packing
                      SA Parts: Steel 200% Enhanced Strong Muzzle Spring & 150% Enhanced Trigger Lever Spring
                      AIP Parts: Aluminum Hop-up Base & Steel Hammer Parts
                      A+ Studio 魔 Hop Up Assistant Device
                      Tokyo Marui Glock Series 25 Rounds Magazine with Guarder High Output Valve & Shooters Design TM G17 Magazine Base With Logo x6

My other Glock builds so far:

Cheers

orb

Comment

Recent one of mine.

Tokyo Marui G17-Custom model - 'Custom' mag plate and grip shroud removed due to Loadout.

Shuey Slide - creates a whopping crack when racking, very loud :D

Comment

If anyone is easily offened by the sight of a mutilated Glock please look away now!

Just arrived today and I must say Im loving this.....

HERA carbine kit on a Glock 18c
                          with a few dress up toys.

And just for fun, may I introduce the HERAtic Zombie Stopper with 40mm fun

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Orb - fantastic collection there matey!

Tomson - love that slide :D

36Crazyfists - thats the first pic of the hera arms kit that has made me want one - what make glock do you have in it?

Comment

36Crazyfists - thats the first pic of the hera arms kit that has made me want one - what make glock do you have in it?

Thanks man!
                              Its the KWA Glock 18c dude, I got it for free as part of a trade ages ago was thinking of selling it till I saw the carbine kit for sale on here at a great price!
                              So glad I kept it now as it feels amazing.
                              I was going to buy an MP7 but Im over the moon with the looks/performance of this, think Ill just be fitting a TB barrel to the end of the suppressor and then it shall be complete

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

I do want that HERAtic Zombie Stopper,now.

Lol.
                                Leave 52% Remain 48% UK VOTES OUT!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X