• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

Any TM compatible glock 17 mags

Comment

Here's my little G19 S.A.I by airsoft surgeon with trijicon RMR crimson trace laser grip and surefire X200b

Comment

very nice - its missing a kitchen sink though!

Is that the silverback adapter and the aabb RMR?
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Nope a real steel trijicon with rmr trijicon mount :-)

Comment

Current project.
            Just waiting for a black threaded outer barrel, magwell extension and then Im going to stipple the grip.
            TM G17
            With Shooter Design metal slide and outer barrel with 150% springs.
            Slide does have trade marks but theyre hard to see on the pics due to the camera flash.

Gaz

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Latest pics of mine - just want to get a clone RMR and the silverback adapter and slap it on for the ultimate "tacticool" glock (although I am also thinking about getting the frame cerakoted matte black to get rid of the shine) :

Aand if im being totally honest it needs a whole new set of RS parts - trigger, pins, slide lock, slide release, magazine release and mag floorplates.

Comment

my upgraded meister glock with hand polished slide

Comment

@Dave38x
                  Looks like you've gone to quite some effort there, I am curious what slide and lower are you using? on a KSC/KWA? Really liking the realistic extractor and "made in Austria"!
                  For what its worth I can't really see any "shininess" in the picture.

Also do you have any experience with harder recoil springs? ie is it worth it, does it do anything to gas consumption or wear? my 26c has a fair bit of a more pleasing snap in it when closing than the 18c, I'm curious if its worth swapping the spring out for a harder one.

Comment

BlackHawk - thanks man

The gun is a KSC G18c - as much as some internal parts/swish aftermarket slides are available for TM glocks that aren't available for KSC ones, I just love the spare parts availability and RS compatibility of the KSC/KWA series.

I'm using a PGC slide kit, the trades are simply gorgeous. Crisp trades, very solid finish, the works. The extractor and barrel are anodised black and the slide is anodised a very dark off-grey, which really sets the extractor/barrel off.

The frame is a heavily used first generation KSC frame with full trades - I bought the glock second hand 18 months ago and was lucky enough to bag an original one. Of course, this does mean I've got a pistol with incredibly heavy internal wear, however I have been able to replace parts as they have failed (which hasn't happened for the last 9 months of heavy use, so I think i'm out of the woods).

Heavier recoil springs do reduce gas efficiency, but they also increase the snappiness of the slide (never a bad thing). I have a hurricane upgraded recoil spring/guide rod in mine, and it is essential if you want to run a silencer on the front - the slide is still snappy but the rate of fire on full auto is about 2/3rds of that without a suppressor installed. What it does mean is my pistol cycles very poorly in winter however, hence the CO2 mag (which doesnt work, but the retailer are sending me a replacement)

Comment

how does everyone find their glock's cycle with silencers on? I've always avoided it because i assumed has consumption would go through the ceiling due to the tilting barrel.
                      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Mine cycles beautifully on semi auto, but really doesnt like full auto. It does have an upgraded recoil spring which helps. I find it will happily lock back with a full force kick after the last shot is fired. I've yet to try it in the cold though, but that's what my CO2 mag is for :D

Blackhawk - one thing i forgot to mention in my previous post to you: The frame is shiny as it's incredibly worn, its hard to spot in the pics there though due to the lighting conditions.

Comment

Just finished stippling my WE G17 (apologize for poor pics)

Comment

Back from being cerakoted... finally!

MVD styled Glock 17

I've spent the afternoon sanding the inside of the slide as the cerakote rubs off under the action of the slide making some really disgusting gritty sounds. Sand paper + toothbrush and some degreaser, problem solved.

Comment

Looks gorgeous. If I were to get my threaded barrel cerakoted would it scrape off really quickly?

Comment

Thanks, it's been a pain to prep for use though.

As long as it's metal the cerakote will stick, however it will eventually rub off from the abrasion it'll encounter from the metal slide. It could stay there if you give it a good greasing before and after games everytime, leaving it dry will result in it scraping off.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X