L85a1/a2... SA80a1/A2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Discoshrew View Post
    ..............i want one tisane hows your WE coming along now?
    Its doing great thanks mate, just looking at gutting a RS Emag to take the GBB internals and sourcing a flashider and its just about done for me.

Leadmil that looks sooooo much better mate, flashider would finish that a treat now :D

Comment

• Yeah i plan on getting an Ares one from RSOV and seeing if it fits.

Comment

• Re: L85a1/a2... SA80a1/A2

In the absence of a replica LLM i'm going to use an M3 tac light on my SA80 when i'm doing CQB games etc. Doesn't look too bad tbh.

Comment

• Just brought that for mine, think that looks as close to an LLM01 as im ever going to get...lol

Comment

very nice, aggreed on the point of it looking closer to an LLM, i sure havn't seen anything else

Comment

ics l85
              T.W.A.A.T-tactical woodland airsoft assault team

Comment

• Mike is that the Madbull RIS?
                I only ask because your outer barrel looks considerably shorter than that of my WE, your flashider looks almost inside the RIS.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                  Mike is that the Madbull RIS?
                  I only ask because your outer barrel looks considerably shorter than that of my WE, your flashider looks almost inside the RIS.
                  yeah it is the madbull ris tisane the reason why it has a shorter barrel is because its the carbine version :D
                  T.W.A.A.T-tactical woodland airsoft assault team

Comment

Have now joined the L85a2 club! pictures galor upon arrival!
                    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

• My pretty much finished WE L85, a few more small tweaks left to do :D

Comment

Like that a lot. Maybe could put some NBC tape over the fibre optic?

Comment

• How do you mean mate?

Comment

Since the fibre optic is supposed to go to the end of the Acog, like this:

http://images.wikia.com/guns/images/...2_ris_acog.jpg

You could put some 'Sniper tape' over the fibre optic to cover up the offset iron sight, it won't look out of place since apparently its common to do out in Afghan due to the optics being to bright...

Comment

• Ahhh i get ya

Not a bad idea actualy.

Comment

Hi I just but an ICS L86A2 LSW and I was wandering is it anygood and are there any known problems with it . Did I make the right choice in getting a 9.6v 1600mAh battery.One more thins can anyway give me a skirmish report (How I'd performed on the field .Thanks in advance

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X