L85a1/a2... SA80a1/A2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: L85a1/a2... SA80a1/A2

i can fit a 9.6 nunchuck into my daniel defence ris (genuine not fake) on my star one stick in the bottom one in the top all wires in the bottom

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
      http://www.ringsights.com/Products/s...-9-46-RGGS.htm this what your on about hapi? ive personally never seen one
      Yup thanks the one, thanks, I might see about getting hold of one, it's abit unique.

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
      [url]i can fit a 9.6 nunchuck into my daniel defence ris (genuine not fake) on my star one stick in the bottom one in the top all wires in the bottom
      A NiCd Nunchuck? If so any chance of a picture of the battery/how it sits, be interested to see how you achieved it. I am assuming you had to remove the gas tube?

Comment

yeah i removed the gas tube ill get a video and uplaod it to youtube later on today cause alot of people have asked me how its done

Comment

Cheers - if it doesn't adversely effect stability of the RIS/handguard that could be a really interesting prospect to stick with NiCds but lose my PEQ.

Comment

fits in fine with plenty of room and dosent effect the ris sitting funny or anything like that ive made the video its not the clearest but its hard to do with one hand its uplaoding now to youtube...90 mins remaining...think tis takeing the mick!

Comment

not the best quality but this has literally just finished uplaodsing after about 3 hours....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a7PP...ature=youtu.be steps are in the description

Comment

cheers guys, would this fit?
                http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6104
                Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

• Nope.

It HAS to be a split pack of some form.

Comment

Can anyone with a 9.6v crane battery and Madbull RIS see if that method works?
                    sigpic

Comment

im pretty sure it does mate did it on my mates

- - - Updated - - -

dont make the mistake of getting a split lipo by the way most are slightly too long to fit with the way th wires come out ive found anything over 1300 dosent fit

Comment

Cheers mate. That's secured a Madbull RIS on my next to buy list!
                        sigpic

Comment

• If your using an ICS with Madbull RIS its even easier as you don't have the sling loop hole that you do on the Ares/Star versions
                          Madbull RIS is also marginally different in size compared to any other RIS.

That's why you have problems with anything over 1300mah lipos.

Comment

I have an ICS version as well. I've just bought a RIS for it now.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Comment

I just bought 14mm CCW CNC L85 surefire flash hider for my ICS L85 and it won't fit. Can anyone shed some light on the matter?
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X