L85a1/a2... SA80a1/A2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: L85a1/a2... SA80a1/A2

Guys, I have a G&G L85A2. I have fitted a Madbull DD rail. I has NO space for a battery. I have had to install a PEQ box :/

Does anyone know of any other methods/alternatives to house a battery. (currently running 7.4 lipos)

Thanks!

Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by louish118 View Post
      Guys, I have a G&G L85A2. I have fitted a Madbull DD rail. I has NO space for a battery. I have had to install a PEQ box :/

Does anyone know of any other methods/alternatives to house a battery. (currently running 7.4 lipos)

Thanks!

Louis.
      The Daniel Defence RIS has enough room for a 7.4v lipo, you just need to buy a smaller size/mAh 7.4v lipo

It is a bit of a tight fit but is the best way of housing the battery

Comment

My new addition... Happy I've got it ICS L85A2 with SUSAT and sling love it
        -Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Coz
        If you fart, take a chrono reading
        Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

I've decided to be different and create a tactical SA80.

G&G L85A2 w Madbull DD rail. Magpul AFG foregrip. Clone Magpul rail covers (currently getting replaced) Also a Magpul E-mag and a Real steel EOTECH 552 holographic sight. On order: Element LLM01.

Louis.
          Attached Files

Comment

@louish, different but I like it 👌

Originally posted by Coz
            Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

Thanks @stevensniper!

Louis.

Comment

No worries bud

Originally posted by Coz

Certa Cito

Comment

UPDATE: Now fitted with a Surefire flash supressor. G&G OD rail covers. Element LLM01. And a 20mm rail adapter to rise my Real steel Eotech up a tad uploadfromtaptalk1391086118734.jpguploadfromtaptalk1391086130586.jpg

Louis.

Comment

Hi guys, brilliant thread!

As you may have guessed i have an SA80 and am planning to mod it afghan spec, my version is ICS AEG, i have a few questions hoping i can get some guidance on here. I recently took delivery of a real steel daniel defence RIS and i'm wondering how to get it attached as it seems if i had any other make it would be a lot easier....the lower part of the foresight that wraps around the barrel is too wide to get it on so i guess i'm going to have to file it, i'm looking for advice from someone that has actually fitted one, or knows definately how to do it.

Also ive read that i will still need the adapter that is used when fitting the airsoft replica?

Couple of other things i'm going to be replacing the flash hider but ive gone to unscrew the current one and got a lot of resistance, don't want to damage it but to confirm does it just unscrew in a counter clockwise manner and can i just give it some force without worrying?

Also i'm missing the sling loop and screw for the DD as the ics is a replica version, where can i source one that will fit, and i'm also missing the rear fixing screw for the DD, will this matter?

Lots of questions but thanks in anticipation of your help

Cheers

Comment

airsoft-ed is your man for ics l85's on another forum, ill pm you mate

Comment

Thanks bud but he's only ever fitted a replica not a real steel daniel defence, ive heard of people saying they have a RS DD on their ICS so i need help from someone who's done it or knows someone who has, or a techie who knows etc thanks

Comment

I've got a Star/Ares SA80a2 and the cocking handle was lost by previous owner anyone know where I can get a replacment?
                          The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmikey22 View Post
                            just a warning fella. the ics l85's are made from steel sheet. you've weathered it and covered it in snow, so will now most likely rust! which is what happened to mine. so you may want to cover it in oil or spray the whole body with a clear laquer.

heres mine now fully "Weathered"...

Would you ever sell this?
                            Cbridge

Comment

Originally posted by Bridge8115 View Post
                              Would you ever sell this?
                              Afraid not fella.

Thanks for the interest though

Comment

My finished L85I

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/asset.php...7&d=1397150614

I will sort that image out when I can get to a pc.
                                sigpic
                                "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X