Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MP5 series SMG's

How so?

I've been tempted by a swordfish, though dont know if it would be a bit wierd looking in real life.

Comment

I think they were made for the old TM and cyma ones, which are their own special spec. The new ICS ones are ~omg real spec~ which basically means you get bragging rights but an awful lot of accessories and mags wont fit :I
      I spent a few hours on the kit with a dremel and it's just about clinging on there.
      - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
      - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

I dont really like the standard mp5a4 but I think mp5s can look darn nice.... thinking of gettin a short mag

anyway, heres my B&T with diy stock. I don't have the laser on it atm.

Originally posted by Hopewell View Post

The front was made for a laugh when I had a week off work, but I was not a fan of it. Currently using the standard MP5k front grip and loving it. This is my favourite AEG for running and gunning!

Currently contemplating putting a Micro-Dot on, as all I have is the 552 after thinning out my bits box.
        I love this one!!!
        my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

hey guys.
          i got a cyma mp5k and im tempted to attemt a swordfish kit on it but im not sure if its possible and i dont want to wast 180 quid on getting the top rail and front kit just to destroy it, do you guys think its possible?
          if not whats the best thing to use to front ris an mp5k?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERPROOPERATOR View Post
            This is cool as hell, where are those mags from?
            Echo1

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52244[/ATTACH]
              g&g mp5 sd6

Comment

Where could I get a front rail kit for my ICS MP5 Solid Stock.. Want a grenade Launcer On it
                If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

Where did you get the rail kits?

Comment

Originally posted by 02kev66 View Post
                    Second gun from bottom, where did you get the rail kit? looks awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack.Murnin View Post
                      Where could I get a front rail kit for my ICS MP5 Solid Stock.. Want a grenade Launcer On it
                      ICS themselves do one.

Comment

397878_357332440951125_100000231168828_1380040_2080815226_n (1).jpg ICS MP5 A2... Bog Standard but will be upgraded soon

Comment

Hi guys, I have a Cyma MP5a3 or a5, not sure which, but unfortunately the stock has sheered off the arms :/ anyone know which parts are compatible with the Cyma brand? I know it's a clone but is it a TM clone or something else? It's currently minus a battery as well, so if anyone could point me in the direction of a battery that fits in the handguard that'd be much appreciated!!! Cheers guys

Comment

Heres my mp5s. Love them both. Great running guns. Thinking about gettind rid of my m4 + px4 and going full on h&k with a g36k and usp.

Tm mp5a5 with classic army metal b&t body + classic army torch forgrip.

And my tm mp5k.

Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Comment

Originally posted by FE1987 View Post
                              Hi guys, I have a Cyma MP5a3 or a5, not sure which, but unfortunately the stock has sheered off the arms :/ anyone know which parts are compatible with the Cyma brand? I know it's a clone but is it a TM clone or something else? It's currently minus a battery as well, so if anyone could point me in the direction of a battery that fits in the handguard that'd be much appreciated!!! Cheers guys

well i was under the impression that cyma was a tm clone,but ive been told its a classic army clone
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by FE1987 View Post
                                well i was under the impression that cyma was a tm clone,but ive been told its a classic army clone
                                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X