MP5 series SMG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MP5 series SMG's

should be able to get a picture of mine up soon, its not finished to how i want it but still

Comment

My 2 day old new born - Classic Army MP5 A5

It came with the Tri-fin flash hider usually found on MP5s, but haven't got around to fitting it yet!

The mags are CA as well with an ASG mag clamp

Comment

• MP5 series SMG's

Finally sourced a QD silencer for my j variant.

Comment

my amazeballs maruzen mp5k, no upgrades with .20 bbs and abby ultra its welllllll awesome fun, works well in the cold but deffo has cool down issues but even still it was bloody freezing and still managed to fire off all bbs, full auto is mad fun too.

And shoots 30 meters! result

And yes i took the foregrip off because i wanted to.

Comment

my latest work in progress:

all in the gun and everything has still only cost me £27.50!! doing the odd trade here and there with mates

Comment

• Comment

How do you get your batteries in the slimline handguard for the MP5A3? PLEASE tell me, I'm making an Iranian Embassy siege SAS loadout.

Comment

Originally posted by T0ky0 M4ru1 View Post
                  How do you get your batteries in the slimline handguard for the MP5A3? PLEASE tell me, I'm making an Iranian Embassy siege SAS loadout.
                  Brute force, lots of squeezing and possibly lube. Lube* - the answer to all lifes problems.

*Dont actually use lube though. Just the squeezing part.

Comment

This is my Daytona Gun MP5
                    SRC steel externals.

And with my other DG rifle ... The XM110

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Here's my latest build from a standard CA mp5k proline.
                      KA mp5k CQB silencer
                      SP89 forend
                      PDW folding stock
                      Claw mount with Reflex RDS.
                      Running in 7.4 Lipo and putting out 1100rpm (standard internals at mo)

sigpic

Comment

R3. G&G MP5A4.jpg
                        "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Finally got a front end to replace the railed brick on my ICS Pro (thanks Zero-One! ICS MP5 A type handgrips on sale for a fiver :D).
                          Otherwise it's a pretty standard MP5.... For now (muhahahah)
                          Anyone got any particular recommendations battery wise? I hear 7.4 LiPo Nunchuck are the way to go.
                          Also, anyone with an ICS Pro and a torch grip - is there extra battery space in those or is it all taken up by the torch body?

Comment

Calling all MP5 owners! :D Join the MP5 Owners Club and share some tips.

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/group.php?groupid=152

mp5 sd5.jpg
                            MP5 owner? Join the club! (URL below)
                            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/group.php?groupid=152
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ajhayter View Post
                              Finally got a front end to replace the railed brick on my ICS Pro (thanks Zero-One! ICS MP5 A type handgrips on sale for a fiver :D).
                              Otherwise it's a pretty standard MP5.... For now (muhahahah)
                              Anyone got any particular recommendations battery wise? I hear 7.4 LiPo Nunchuck are the way to go.
                              Also, anyone with an ICS Pro and a torch grip - is there extra battery space in those or is it all taken up by the torch body?

The Torch grip allows more space - I've currently got a 9.6v nunchuck in mine no problems or it fits a mini 9.6 rectangle battery in as well. - if you're running LiPo then you'll be fine either way.

Comment

Ajhayter, is that the version with functional burst fire?
                                dsgdreamteam

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X