Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MP5 series SMG's

Originally posted by sniperjesus View Post
    Ajhayter, is that the version with functional burst fire?
    Tis indeed. Hop unit is well made too. Split gearbox too so it's lovely to work with.

Comment

So whats everyones thoughts on ca mp5k??

Thinking ablut getting one and running loger barrel through a ailencer?!!!

Whats the hop unit like?? Is it still the sliding stick to change tge hop up??
      FOR SALE
      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

ElZero,

I've got the proline k, well started that way but dropped a sp89 front end onto it along with a oute r extension for a screwon silencer. A madbull python version 2 tb PDW length barrel and g&g green hop bucking (the ca hop still has the sliding hop but nice and solid and no movement) all together is a very nice setup, just for fits and giggles can't stop using it even in woodland sites as with longer barrel (143mm compared to standard 110mm) is quite a range on it, easily getting head sized targets at 35-40m on .25 blasters. Runs nicely on 7.4 ak style slim stick Lipos with dean's at about 1100rpm at about 290-300fps on .20.

Piccy of current setup with PDW stock
        sigpic

Comment

Do they keep up with m4 in woodland??
          FOR SALE

Comment

Yep find that unless someone's got a highly tweaked sopmod, systema etc that will match the range of other m4 and similar,
            the stubby size that it can easily be with folding stock is handy when moving into village areas where it's tighter corners etc and with a RDS is nice for longer engagements.
            Will really need to see how good it is now with the new barrel when there is less vegitation but few others find it suprising for range for small Aeg. And high ROF is nice for the supressive effect.

The guns easy to work on but changing the barrel is bit of pain as have to strip down the gun to get to it, not like m4 with a couple of pins and the receiver splits. But the build is solid enough and have found no rattles or weak points to it except be gentle with the mag release as like most other Aeg the metal isn't usually the best, but can use with a bit of filling g&g better metal bits to replace the mag lever.

All in am very happy with it and its performance even without touching the gearbox or motor yet.
            sigpic

Comment

Anyone got pics of them using one??

Cheers for the info bud
              FOR SALE

Comment

Like this

Only run with mids with this, so nice and light battle belt with 4 short 65 rounds mags and drop leg panel with 6 long 100round mags with 1 long locked and loaded, a couple of big pistol mag shaped speed loaders and bb bag and happy days. This piccy is when had the KA long mp5k silencer on it but screwed off very easy to shorten it. Found it loves g&p 100 round and cyma 65 mags with no problems.
                sigpic

Comment

Systema TW5.
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Thats lovely Fenriz. The TW5 has always appealed more than the M4 series!

Finally fitted an SEF Trigger group to my CYMA blowback. Just need a couple more parts then I can recreate nearly all MP5 variants!

Comment

• Nice new shiny VFC MP5k fresh out of the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post

Finally fitted an SEF Trigger group to my CYMA blowback. Just need a couple more parts then I can recreate nearly all MP5 variants!

How did you close the gap between the handguard and receiver or is the Cyma receiver longer than on other MP5s? Also which SEF lower did you fit?
                        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Devlin View Post
                          How did you close the gap between the handguard and receiver or is the Cyma receiver longer than on other MP5s? Also which SEF lower did you fit?
                          Umm there was no gap! It just fitted straight one! So do all my other handguards, so maybe the grip you have is too short?

Both the lower and the handguard are from future energy (FE)

The lower isn't the best design, for some reason someone got lazy when designing the back!

Comment

No I have the FE handguard too, the Cyma must be closer to real steel dimensions?
                            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post

There is over 100 MP5 variants
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh.. I didnt realise there were that many I just went off the internet movie firearms page :P

And Devlin, I suppose it must be! I thought you were rolling with Classic army? Im sure the CYMA range are supposed to be classic army clones! None of the TM body parts ive tried fit, or ICS.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X