MP5 series SMG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MP5 series SMG's

Wish I'd thought of using an old stick battery in place of the blowback system on my MP5. Now I can have it pilot style (apart from the incorrect stock plate)

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
      I always thought an A3 had a SEF lower? Is it the lack of 3 round burst that makes it an A3 then as I was always under the impression that a navy lower made it an A5?
      In airsoft that's how they designate them.
      In RS terms, an A1/2/3 would have a three position selector (safe, Semi, Full) regardless of the style of lower.
      An A4/5/6 would have the four position selector (Safe, Semi, Burst, Full). I think these only ever came in navy format, because the SEF style lowers predate the burst option.

Since burst modes don't really come up in airsoft (at least, in stock models) the companies use the designations to separate older SEF style models from the newer navy style variants.
      Not actually a builder
      Not actually called Bob.

Comment

Instagram = No1jimmypie https://instagram.com/no1jimmypie/

Comment

Oooooooh. I am always rather tempted to get one. especially as its a much more reasonable price than the M4 one.

Comment

My PTW MP5 ptw mp5.jpg

First Gun i had when i first started airsoft.
            Trader Feedback

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39650

Comment

IMAG0059[1].jpg

My TM MP5 with swordfish kit, modified RIS and UMP stock.

wouldnt believe i bought the gun for £10.

Comment

just wanted to share my tm mp5a4 and a few of its setups, will dig some more out later
                sigpic
                Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

I've got my trusty TM mp5a5 but I do fancy another, an SD but has anyone had one of the umarex mp5's? I like the look of them and the specs seem good but someone with 1st hand knowledge and ownership would be useful to hear from
                  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnno View Post
                    I liked the concept so much I bought a kit myself, will let you know how I get on with it in due time
                    , love my MP5, and can anyone give me a little advice on getting a airsoft safe gasmask?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by SUPERPROOPERATOR View Post
                    Apparently I can' edit that one which sucks, so sorry for the double post.

Spacegun!

pew pew.

In related news, don't try and fit a swordfish kit to a MX5-Pro, it's a nightmare.
                    LOVE

Comment

that is amazing

Comment

re: gas mask, if you get an s10 off of the bay or anywhere else...there're a couple of people who sell replacement lenses that are airsoft safe...can't link it but a quick google will turn them up...
                        don't get mad at people who don't call their hits, if they didn't call it you must have missed...keep shooting...reload if you have to...

Comment

Originally posted by Spatch69 View Post
                          I've got my trusty TM mp5a5 but I do fancy another, an SD but has anyone had one of the umarex mp5's? I like the look of them and the specs seem good but someone with 1st hand knowledge and ownership would be useful to hear from
                          Had a Umarex MP5 SD6, great bit of kit, wish I hadn't sold it - seriously thinking about buying a new one
                          'Old school wood and steel, thats the way they were built in the good times!'

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
                            you mean like this ? :P

Looks good, as a new player. What parts do I need to mount a torch like that?
                            thanks
                            chris

Comment

• MP5 series SMG's

Hi everybody. I'm new here this is my MP5 PDW.
                              Using Tapatalk

Comment

This is my G&G MP5, Still new but loving it all the same

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X