SAS

Comment

• Re: MP5 series SMG's

Originally posted by EagleDriver View Post
      New old-school:

Anybody know where to find these mags?

Comment

Who does the best job at externals for the MP5? Is it VFC?
        Lurker.

Comment

By far yes.

Oh and Systema I suppose.

Comment

Id probably say the VFC in honesty. The externals on the TW5 are really nice, but the overall paint finish is nicer on the VFC.

That said, the VFC scratches a mile more easily. The TW5 paint is pretty bomb proof. Even if it does look like its been done by British Rail...
            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Straight mags, shut up and take my money!

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                That said, the VFC scratches a mile more easily.
                You got that right, it's like a hard wax type finish on my two, doesn't go down to metal, but if your a fan of keeping it scratch free you will be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                  You got that right, it's like a hard wax type finish on my two, doesn't go down to metal, but if your a fan of keeping it scratch free you will be disappointed.
                  If you really loved it, you could Cerakote it?!

- - - Updated - - -

I just bought this baby - still haven't collected it yet!

TW5 MP5 SD PDW.jpgTW5 MP5 SD PDW2.jpg
                  'Old school wood and steel, thats the way they were built in the good times!'

Comment

Pfffft it's an MP5, it's meant to get dinged on walls, scratched, scuffed, and carry on working. Not cuddled and painted!

Comment

I miss my MP5 now. Dammit. Haha. But im sticking to my one primary rule. £1000+ a time i cant keep buying guns.
                      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I miss my MP5 now. Dammit. Haha. But im sticking to my one primary rule. £1000+ a time i cant keep buying guns.
                        You went for a cheap one then? Systema RRP is now over £1800...

Comment

Go on, Fenriz, you know you want to, it's just a small one, hardly a primary at all, and they're so cute, you can't be without an MP5 ?, what would will the neighbours think ?, go on, you know it makes sense.......(let us know when it arrives, wont you) lol
                          "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Well my M16 was many monies. MP5 wasnt so bad. Who pays RRP anyway, im not that bothered about whether its 2013 or not anyway. They all do the job.
                            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                              You went for a cheap one then? Systema RRP is now over £1800...
                              Surely you're joking?

Are TW5s steel, or cast alloy like the PTWs? Still epicyclic, right?

Comment

I'd love TM to do a recoil version, then, we're talking, it'll come, I expect, just a case of when.....
                                "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X