MP5 series SMG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MP5 series SMG's

Gave mine a little run down, wasn't going for a used and abused look, just a LOT of used.

Comment

With the old type foregrip, that would look wicked with the straight mags.

Comment

Yep. They are readily available, but to fit all my MAG midcaps Ive put a bit of velcro in the magwell, and I bet if I shelled out for straight mags then the new ones wouldn't fit haha!

One day soon...

Comment

My first Mp5 in a long time.

Basic but great CQB fun with the smile inducing High Cycle ROF.

Comment

The only place that sells straight mags wants $30 for shipping a $12 magazine.

No way am I paying $40 for an echo 1 magazine!!!

Comment

My slightly modded Sd6

Comment

None of this bent(mag)ness

Still have plans to get a set of the clear ones as well, and make them grey so I can have a proper replica of the MP5/10. Out of interest, did they ever make it with an SEF lower? I've seen one civilian build, all the others are the navy group.

Comment

Yeah, the MP5/10 has a navy lower, however.... I actually like yours with the SEF lower and early foregrip.

Comment

I thought so. I've seen a few things vaguely suggesting that any lowers can be used with the 10mm variant, but all of the pictures j can find are with the navy trigger. I think ill keep it like this for now, and wait until I get the grey plastic mags to swap the lower receiver

Comment

My little nugget of fun, just with a high speed g&p fitted for scaring the hell out of thy foe

sigpic

Comment

I like that front handguard.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmikey22 View Post
                          I like that front handguard.
                          Cheers, find it comfort to hold than the k version, its the sp89 grip and only found one place that sells it based in hk, obviously can't link but if interested pm us

Had to sand the inside a little to fit a g&g silencer into it but feels great and looks like the lovechild of a mp5 SD
                          sigpic

Comment

Completely stock (at the moment) TM MP5K + PDW Stock. After selling my first one a few years back It never felt right missing, so had to get another one :P
                            dsgdreamteam

Comment

Something a bit different -

And with a slimmer handguard

Started as a JG MP5SD6, externally has a ICS pro front handguard for fitting larger batteries, an ICS M4 stock tube adaptor kit, classic army Car 15 stock tube and M733 adjustable stock, re-enforced silencer adaptor, aimpoint mount and sight, big cree torch and stubby foregrip. Internally it has a madbull tightbore barrel, H nub and better hop rubber, lockable hop lever, mosfet and a guarder high speed motor. With a big 3300 11.1v lipo it has a tremendous rate of fire.

Comment

WE MP5K with M4 stock conversion.

BB magnet since 2002

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                                Working...
                                X