SCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

The picture has a "others" in the backround but there was another 2 rooms, one for pistols and another for assault rifles, MG's and sniper. Even found the original 4 US ACR rifles- Styr Mannlicer, H&K G11, Robinson and Colt duplex ACR rifles

Comment

Arrived yesterday, WE Scar OB, love it.

Comment

Do the TM Recoils take standard AEG inner barrels?

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          Do the TM Recoils take standard AEG inner barrels?
          yes

Comment

My WE Scar L GBBR With Lots and Lots of RA Tech Upgrades, Setup with a DMR Configuration including Specter 4x and Harris Style Bipod

Signature Link Removed

Comment

Oooooh, now that is gorgeous - I salute you!
              Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Cheers matey I was looking for a gun to make a DMR setup on and decided to go with the Scar as you don't see many in a DMR Configuration
                Signature Link Removed

Comment

You don't see (m)any RS in black either but nice set-up all the same.

I'm having kittens waiting for my TM Scar-H...

Comment

Managed to get through to UN then?

Comment

No, they took nine days to tell me it was out of stock (despite them saying it in was when I placed the order). Had to buy from RW and put a PayPal claim in... which they took four more days to refund.

Comment

Thats not good, hope it arrives soon as I'm looking at the Tm scar l for later in the year and know you will do a decent write up.

Comment

Here we go...

04-03-2012 16:49 International Hub Awaiting Customs clearance

Comment

Do Mk.13 EGLM's count toward this thread?

Either way, here's mine...

And just in case, here it is underslung...
                            Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

My GBB SCAR, owned from new and slowly but surely being upgraded. Love this gun.

- GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by mack View Post
                                Arrived yesterday, WE Scar OB, love it.

Great guns mate, but just some advice born out of experience with these things:

- Keep the mags gassed from new otherwise the top valves will leak.
                                - Replace the spring that's attached to the air nozzle in the bolt, this is VERY cheap metal and will shear itself off in quite a nasty way in no time, rendering the gun useless. Not what you want in the middle of a skirmish.
                                - Don't pull the trigger too hard, you will bend the mechanism and then it will become a bolt action SCAR instead of GBB. ¬_¬
                                - NPAS is essential if you upgrade the trigger grouping for a stainless steel RA Tech set up, which you will probably need to do eventually.

If you have any issues just PM me, I know these things inside and out by now. Would still have this over an AEG as they scare me. Have fun making people crap their pants on full auto indoors...
                                - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X